You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Meharry
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You’re welcome!Thank you!
I got accepted early this morning!! For those who will want to know, I completed my secondary in early October and interviewed early March. cGPA 3.3, I don't remember my sGPA but it was low, MCAT 508, URM, OOS, non-traditional student. Don't lose hope!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're invited to my new group 'Meharry SOM c/o ‘25' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMeI got accepted early this morning!! For those who will want to know, I completed my secondary in early October and interviewed early March. cGPA 3.3, I don't remember my sGPA but it was low, MCAT 508, URM, OOS, non-traditional student. Don't lose hope!
surgeonloadinggg
New Member
When did you interview if you don’t mind sharing?Just accepted! 😭 can someone send me the group me?
futuredoctor_28
Full Member
Same.Submitted my secondary in September but I haven't heard back since then. Anyone else in the same boat?
ZoyaJuggler
Full Member
Those who interviewed..did you have two interviews or only one?
MD.Loading
Full Member
1Those who interviewed..did you have two interviews or only one?
Just oneThose who interviewed..did you have two interviews or only one?
ZoyaJuggler
Full Member
Was it on one day with 2 different people?Just one
im confused because I have an interview today and they want to schedule another on Thursday with a different interviewer.
Huh that's interesting. I had one interview with one person.Was it on one day with 2 different people?
im confused because I have an interview today and they want to schedule another on Thursday with a different interviewer.
ZoyaJuggler
Full Member
Well...I guess I’ll ask my interviewer today and send an email to the other one to confirm. 🙃 I really hope it’s only one!Huh that's interesting. I had one interview with one person.
ZoyaJuggler
Full Member
I have two interviews with two different interviewers scheduled. So I’m confused as well as concerned.Just one
drkoffee87
Full Member
Is this an interview? I was kinda confused on the wording
Greetings,
I hope this message finds you well and you're having a great week. Thank you for your application to Meharry Medical College.
I am noting that your application was considered by the Admissions Committee for interview and I am just following up on the status of your interview. Please let me know if you have received an interview. If not and you are still interested in interviewing, please let me know your availability on June 3rd or 4th.
Greetings,
I hope this message finds you well and you're having a great week. Thank you for your application to Meharry Medical College.
I am noting that your application was considered by the Admissions Committee for interview and I am just following up on the status of your interview. Please let me know if you have received an interview. If not and you are still interested in interviewing, please let me know your availability on June 3rd or 4th.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah that's weird wording, but it sounds like they're asking if you want to interview on the 3rd or 4th. I guess for some reason they're not sure if you've interviewed yet or not.Is this an interview? I was kinda confused on the wording
Greetings,
I hope this message finds you well and you're having a great week. Thank you for your application to Meharry Medical College.
I am noting that your application was considered by the Admissions Committee for interview and I am just following up on the status of your interview. Please let me know if you have received an interview. If not and you are still interested in interviewing, please let me know your availability on June 3rd or 4th.
Yeah I'd ask the first interviewer if this is standard or if there was a mistake/miscommunication or something.Well...I guess I’ll ask my interviewer today and send an email to the other one to confirm. 🙃 I really hope it’s only one!
Only the dental school interviews twice. The med school interviews once. Might be a miscommunication.I have two interviews with two different interviewers scheduled. So I’m confused as well as concerned.
Is this an interview? I was kinda confused on the wording
Greetings,
I hope this message finds you well and you're having a great week. Thank you for your application to Meharry Medical College.
I am noting that your application was considered by the Admissions Committee for interview and I am just following up on the status of your interview. Please let me know if you have received an interview. If not and you are still interested in interviewing, please let me know your availability on June 3rd or 4th.
They are asking you what times you are available on June 3rd or 4th. Most likely depending on your availability you will have an interview on one of those days as close to your availability as possible.
Dr. Hipolyta
Full Member
Did you hear anything back after you replied to their email?Is this an interview? I was kinda confused on the wording
Greetings,
I hope this message finds you well and you're having a great week. Thank you for your application to Meharry Medical College.
I am noting that your application was considered by the Admissions Committee for interview and I am just following up on the status of your interview. Please let me know if you have received an interview. If not and you are still interested in interviewing, please let me know your availability on June 3rd or 4th.
drkoffee87
Full Member
No I didn’t :/ they also sent it at 2 am...did you get the same email?Did you hear anything back after you replied to their email?
Has anyone tried to check the status of their application by emailing admissions? Any success?
No luck. Sent an email to admissions inquiring about my application on 4/30/21. Still waiting for a response...Has anyone tried to check the status of their application by emailing admissions? Any success?
They don’t do status updates for applications.Has anyone tried to check the status of their application by emailing admissions? Any success?
ZoyaJuggler
Full Member
Yes I didDid you receive the March updates that your app was still under review?
Future_Physician_14
New Member
Hi, Does anyone know approx how long after an acceptance the school sends out the Financial Aid & Scholarship information? Thank you in advance!
itsworking
Full Member
For the people who had an interview invite late last night, did they confirm your availability when you sent it in?
whitecoatmepls
Full Member
No they did not, I got an interview invite last night and did not get a confirmation email after I sent in my availabilityFor the people who had an interview invite late last night, did they confirm your availability when you sent it in?
doonia
Full Member
Congratulations on your interview! Would you mind sharing your stats and application submission timeline?No they did not, I got an interview invite last night and did not get a confirmation email after I sent in my availability
drkoffee87
Full Member
Same for me.. weirdNo they did not, I got an interview invite last night and did not get a confirmation email after I sent in my availability
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dr. Hipolyta
Full Member
Yes I did but at 1am cstNo I didn’t :/ they also sent it at 2 am...did you get the same email?
drkoffee87
Full Member
Should we call?Yes I did but at 1am cst
You could try, but I don't know how useful it would be. The entire admissions office is working from home I believe.Should we call?
ZoyaJuggler
Full Member
I just got accepted!!! 😭😭😭
whitecoatmepls
Full Member
Thank you so much! I’m an MHS ‘21 graduate. I finished the program with a 3.95gpa and have a 497 mcat.Congratulations on your interview! Would you mind sharing your stats and application submission timeline?
drkoffee87
Full Member
They confirmed my availability this morning, but I haven’t heard anything since
drkoffee87
Full Member
Is the interview open or closed file?
Got accepted last night, All the Glory Goes To God 🙌🏽
Praying for those still waiting!
Praying for those still waiting!
What are your stats if you don’t mind me asking?Got accepted last night, All the Glory Goes To God 🙌🏽
Praying for those still waiting!
Sure, 3.8 GPA, mcat 496 , I just finished the mhs programWhat are your stats if you don’t mind me asking?
doonia
Full Member
Thank you for sharing that! Were you invited to the MHS program after initally applying to the medical school or did you apply directly?Sure, 3.8 GPA, mcat 496 , I just finished the mhs program
Dr. Hipolyta
Full Member
Just got my acceptance!Yes I did but at 1am cst
future_doc_coming
Full Member
anyone who’s in the group me mind telling me how many ppl are in it? & congrats to all the recent acceptances!! hoping I can join you guys soon!
anyone who’s in the group me mind telling me how many ppl are in it? & congrats to all the recent acceptances!! hoping I can join you guys soon!
89
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we know if interviews are still being conducted this week?
I was invited after applying the year beforeThank you for sharing that! Were you invited to the MHS program after initally applying to the medical school or did you apply directly?
southernbellepremed
Full Member
I called today and the woman that answered said things are wrapping up since orientation is near but she has not been told that interviews have officially stopped.Do we know if interviews are still being conducted this week?
When is orientation? I didn’t receive an invitation to the MHS program. So I’m hoping there’s still a chance for an interview for the med program.I called today and the woman that answered said things are wrapping up since orientation is near but she has not been told that interviews have officially stopped.
drkoffee87
Full Member
I interview this week!