• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!
Mar 8, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Any current students know the likelihood of getting accepted from the alternate list? I interviewed on 4/16 and placed on the alternate list today 4/27.

About the Ads

spaghettidoctor

OMS I
2+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Interviewed last Thursday 4/22 and got to alternate email this morning (Tuesday 4/27).

Given how fast they made the decision and if the class is truly full like everyone else said, I take it as a good thing?
lol our names have the same energy.

I believe there is typically a lot of waitlist movement and I think it started moving at the beginning of may last year. BUT it's a weird cycle so I don't know how much weight that carries. best of luck to all of you though.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
May 11, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Accepted off the wait list! Interviewed January 11th, got a phone call then email.

Reactions: 3 users

Virus777

2+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hey everyone, wanted to wish you the best of luck in getting accepted! We have an unofficial groupme chat with only 80 accepted students out of a class size of 250. ONLY If you have been accepted, please join the chat as you will find lots of helpful resources and information on getting ready to attend AZCOM. We have even been hosting virtual hangouts to get acclimated with one another.

You're invited to my new group 'AZCOM Class of 2025' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

aloerauhii

2+ Year Member
Oct 29, 2018
Does anyone know how big their post-II WL is? It seems that they have been pulling people who interviewed in January, so I'm wondering if February people are up next?

Jul 8, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Have held an acceptance here for a while but learned I was also accepted into the MPH dual-degree program. Does signing the agreement commit me to the program, or is it like the agreement for the medical school as well?

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.