2020-2021 Midwestern University (Glendale, Arizona) AZCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
just got accepted off the alternate list. interviewed back in Jan. will be declining!
Did you send a letter of intent or anything after you were put on alternate list?

Members don't see this ad.

Interviewed last Thursday 4/22 and got to alternate email this morning (Tuesday 4/27).

Given how fast they made the decision and if the class is truly full like everyone else said, I take it as a good thing?
lol our names have the same energy.

I believe there is typically a lot of waitlist movement and I think it started moving at the beginning of may last year. BUT it's a weird cycle so I don't know how much weight that carries. best of luck to all of you though.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted off the wait list! Interviewed January 11th, got a phone call then email.

Reactions: 3 users
Hey everyone, wanted to wish you the best of luck in getting accepted! We have an unofficial groupme chat with only 80 accepted students out of a class size of 250. ONLY If you have been accepted, please join the chat as you will find lots of helpful resources and information on getting ready to attend AZCOM. We have even been hosting virtual hangouts to get acclimated with one another.

You're invited to my new group 'AZCOM Class of 2025' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Withdrew my acceptance. I hope that it goes to one of you on here, best of luck to you all!

Reactions: 1 users
Just received an II today?? Super duper late! Interview dates were May 18-20

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how big their post-II WL is? It seems that they have been pulling people who interviewed in January, so I'm wondering if February people are up next?

Does anyone know how big their post-II WL is? It seems that they have been pulling people who interviewed in January, so I'm wondering if February people are up next?
when i called and asked they said they had about 200 people on it.

Just logged into the portal and saw my primary email address (under my info -> MWU login info) was [email protected].. Is this a good sign?
I'm on the alternate list and they listed an email for me too. I don't think thats a good or bad thing necessarily. Im assuming they make it for everyone so the transition is faster if you get accepted off it?

Have held an acceptance here for a while but learned I was also accepted into the MPH dual-degree program. Does signing the agreement commit me to the program, or is it like the agreement for the medical school as well?

Does anyone know the size of the waitlist? and how much of it moves? I just want a guesstimation my chances of getting off :,(

Cancelled my interview and withdrew my application. Hope one of you beautiful souls will get the interview spot. Best of luck, all! ❤️

excited to see waitlist movement happening!!!!

AACOMAS Traffic Day is also coming up! It seems that AZCOM has at least one more batch of interviews next week, so hopefully we can start to see more WL movements the following week!

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone from February interviews that was placed on the alternate list hear anything???

anybody heard from admissions about if or when we should see possible movement on WL?

anybody heard from admissions about if or when we should see possible movement on WL?
When I last called they said WL movements typically start late April the earliest to mid May. A few people got pulled off of the WL after the April interview week so I'm thinking we should start hearing good news this week!

Interviewed last Tuesday and was waitlisted this morning :/

Just got off the waitlist! accepted at one other school so now I have to make the big decision

congrats! when did you interview?
I believe it was march then waitlisted April and accepted today. Actually my application portal updated yesterday and allowed me access to the matriculated checklist, so I emailed admissions and they replied with an acceptance email lol

Also, since people WL'd from March are being accepted, does this mean that they are no longer looking at people WL'd in Jan or Feb anymore?

Accepted off the waitlist but will be declining! I interviewed on January 13th