2020-2021 New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM-Jonesboro)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
It has been extended to August 2nd.
Wait, the application deadline or when classes start? Classes still start July 12th, right? This is for the MS in Biomedical Sciences program

Last edited:
Wait, the application deadline or when classes start? Classes still start July 12th, right? This is for the MS in Biomedical Sciences program
The deadline to apply was extended to July 15th and the start date was extended to August 2nd. Yes, this is regarding the MS Biomedical Science Program.

The deadline to apply was extended to July 15th and the start date was extended to August 2nd. Yes, this is regarding the MS Biomedical Science Program.
Can you please tell me where you saw this? I got admitted into the program but didn’t hear anything.

Can you please tell me where you saw this? I got admitted into the program but didn’t hear anything.
IMG_7168.jpeg

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an A today! Don’t lose hope. Movement is still happening!

Reactions: 5 users
Got an acceptance today!!!! If anyone is still waitlisted hang in there as there is definitely still movement going on!

Reactions: 3 users
Yep, interviewed 9/18 and in the same boat. I’m feeling like it’ll be a waitlist or rejection, but who knows! Hopefully I am wrong!
How long until you heard back from them? I interview this year 9/20 and I was curious. Some people heard back 30 days some not at all.

How long until you heard back from them? I interview this year 9/20 and I was curious. Some people heard back 30 days some not at all.
I didn't interview in September, I interviewed in April, but I got my acceptance letter less than two weeks later.

Reactions: 1 user