2020-2021 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM-PA)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrew my acceptance! Hope it goes to one of y'all!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if people were interviewed without an MCAT? I got an email saying this from Admissions and says that a score is needed on file before June 1. Just curious as to why they would send me this lol

Have people been getting communication from them? It’s literally been nothing from them after I submitted?

Reactions: 7 users
Does anyone know if people were interviewed without an MCAT? I got an email saying this from Admissions and says that a score is needed on file before June 1. Just curious as to why they would send me this lol
In the past you needed that score to have a complete file along with the required lor's and app fee. That email may have been intended to those who have been required to retake the MCAT as a stipulation for their acceptance so if not received by end of June they can fill that seat. Many things have changed in this pandemic year and I am not interviewing this year due to hospital duties but that is all I can figure.

4 weeks post interview and I just want to know if I've been accepted or rejected. 🥺

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
II this afternoon! LM 61, IS, URM, complete 1/13.

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed 2/2... losing my mind waiting for a decision!!!!!

Does anyone know when PCOM sends financial aid info or packages to accepted students?

Are they still sending II's or is the class full at this point?

Reactions: 1 user
Are they still sending II's or is the class full at this point?
i believe someone earlier in the thread had mentioned they interview through march! even if the class is full, they still have to interview for waitlist spots, cause many people drop acceptances.

Hoping for some good news today!!! Good luck my friends 😊 we got this

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Do they send rejections? My application has been complete since late August and I haven't heard anything.

II received today so to anyone wondering they must still be offering interviews! (complete in sept) Will be declining, so hopefully that helps my fellow applicants. Good luck everyone!!

Reactions: 9 users
Do they send rejections? My application has been complete since late August and I haven't heard anything.
Once interviews have completed you will receive an email noting the process has ended and you are welcome to apply the next cycle. I can take some time while they firm up the numbers in the class but they do send out notification that they are done

JUST GOT MY ACCEPTANCE!! Check your emails!!

JUST GOT MY ACCEPTANCE!! Check your emails!!
Congratulations! That is amazing. Do you mind sharing your stats/background? Also, can you talk a bit about your interview experience?

ACCEPTED!!!!!!!! this is the best day of my life. Good luck you to everyone still waiting!!!!

Reactions: 12 users
ACCEPTED!!!!!!!! this is the best day of my life. Good luck you to everyone still waiting!!!!
Congratulations!!! Again, that is so amazing. As asked above, do you mind sharing your stats/background? Also, can you talk a bit about your interview experience?

Congratulations! That is amazing. Do you mind sharing your stats/background? Also, can you talk a bit about your interview experienc
Congratulations! That is amazing. Do you mind

Congratulations! That is amazing. Do you mind sharing your stats/background? Also, can you talk a bit about your interview experience?
3.4 cum, 3.3 science, upward trend, 505 mcat, nontraditional, urm. Interview was cool, really liked it. It was just a series of your typical questions. I didn't really get to ask my interviewers any questions. If you want to know more shoot me a message.

Reactions: 3 users
ACCEPTANCE IN MY SPAM EMAIL!! Happiest day of my life— cannot believe I am going to be a doctor! Good luck to everyone who is still waiting to hear back from them and thank you to those who helped me prepare for my interview! If anyone has any questions, feel free to DM me.

Reactions: 13 users
ACCEPTANCE IN MY SPAM EMAIL!! Happiest day of my life— cannot believe I am going to be a doctor! Good luck to everyone who is still waiting to hear back from them and thank you to those who helped me prepare for my interview! If anyone has any questions, feel free to DM me.
When did you interview !?

Accepted an hour ago!!!! OMG I'm going to be a doctor!!!!!!!!

2.4 sGPA, 2.9 cGPA, 3.8 gGPA, 516 MCAT

Accepted! Never give up!!!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 13 users
Accepted! Happiest day of my life

Reactions: 8 users
Congratulations!!! Stats/background if you don't mind? Thank you.

Accepted today, believe I will be declining. Good luck everyone!

Hi all, just received a waitlist decision. anyone know what movement is like?

• Care
Hey guys I was accepted yesterday! Is there a class groupme or facebook page yet?