2021-2022 Drexel

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't forget, the interviews they send out aren't for all ~300 spots. About 40 of the incoming M1 class seats are already set aside for the DPMS program students this year, assuming they finish the program satisfactorily.
56 for DPMS, actually 😅 80-90% matriculate successfully every year.
 
My interview was early October also. I'm hoping to hear either the 19th or 22nd so I can have an A going into Thanksgiving. Maybe they haven't gotten to your interview date yet so thats why you haven't heard.
I got deferred a while ago
Starting to believe it’s just a soft-R, which, ya kno, was one of the top but it is what it is
:’)
hoping that you not hearing back means they’re prepping that A for ya! Keep us posted!
I’m curious if they release all regular applicant A’s at once?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so I know drexel liked to waitlist pre-II, but do they reject pre-II before the spring? as someone without an II or waitlist notification, the silence is getting loud
 
Hey all! As a deferred interviewed applicant, when do you think is the best time to submit a letter of interest/update? I don't have a ton to update, but some interesting things and I would like to re-express my interest at some point. Wondering if I should hold off for a couple decision release dates, though...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad