2021-2022 Drexel

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed in 11/22 and I still haven’t heard back, so I have no idea. At this point, I am expecting a deferral whenever they get to me…

Has anyone who interviewed in November and still hasn’t heard anything reached out to the admissions department? Just curious.
 
I interviewed on 11/29 and not heard back. I called earlier yesterday morning and they said it’s with the committee
Anyone else called?
Can you elaborate on that? They said your specific application is with the committee?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II yesterday! I submitted my app in mid August and this is the first communication (I think) from the school. LM 74ish. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on whether this is just an interview for a WL or if they feel that they are still filling seats for the class?
I don't think anyone can know for sure at this point considering how far behind they are. If you are at all interested in attending, I'd say shoot your shot.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In the deferred email they mentioned we would be reviewed every month. Haven't seen any deferred -> As on sdn this month so hopefully they review us again before WL starts
Hopefully tomorrow they let all of us deferred folk know we got As. I've been hoping and waiting for an A for a while and getting to reapply. At first I was hoping for an A before Thanksgiving then it became New Years, then it became Feb.15 Now its my Brothers wedding which is coming up. Next stop hoping i get it before my birthday.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could they be making the decisions on Friday and then sending them out mondays? Nothing on the portal said the decisions had to come out on Fridays so it can be random and they wouldn’t be lying to us.