You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Drexel
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I actually got a reply from my student interviewer and then got replies from like 4 other people I sent thank you notes to out of like 8 in total (for all interviews) was pleasantly surprised
turboinline6
Full Member
Any chance 1/26 decisions come out this week?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
turboinline6
Full Member
Brian specifically said in my interview that he doesn't have the time to reply to every email but rest assured that he will send out the Thank You Letters.Has anyone emailed Brian and not received a response? I emailed after my interview along with a Thank You and didn't get any sort of confirmation. Was just curious?
Were we suppose to send the thank you letters to Brian’s email directly? I just emailed it to the admissions email.Brian specifically said in my interview that he doesn't have the time to reply to every email but rest assured that he will send out the Thank You Letters.
I think he said either/or...rest assured I'm sure it really doesn't matter at the end of the day.Were we suppose to send the thank you letters to Brian’s email directly? I just emailed it to the admissions email.
Makes sense, I'm sure he gets A LOT of emails!Brian specifically said in my interview that he doesn't have the time to reply to every email but rest assured that he will send out the Thank You Letters.
Hello everyone! Does anybody know what the grading system is like for Drexel? Is it P/F. HP/P/F? I can't seem to find this information online. Thank you!
P/F preclinical, H/HP/P/F for clinicalHello everyone! Does anybody know what the grading system is like for Drexel? Is it P/F. HP/P/F? I can't seem to find this information online. Thank you!
I interviewed mid January and nothing so think u still got timei interviewed in february hoping we will hear back soon... they said the end of March
I interviewed 1/26 and also had this exact same interviewer. Definitely felt like it was my hardest interview experience I've had, was caught off guard by the negativity and felt like my answers were getting dismissed. All things considered I think I handled it pretty well, but am nervous its going to reflect poorly of me for a school I really liked and want to attend.Haven't heard back yet, but I had the same experience. My interviewer was pretty rude/negative and it had me taken aback, definitely expecting an R because of how unprepared I was for that lmao. Interviewer initials were MW
candyman1997
Full Member
Very similar experience for me and I ended up being waitlisted. Makes me wonder what would have happened if I was interviewed by someone else.I interviewed 1/26 and also had this exact same interviewer. Definitely felt like it was my hardest interview experience I've had, was caught off guard by the negativity and felt like my answers were getting dismissed. All things considered I think I handled it pretty well, but am nervous its going to reflect poorly of me for a school I really liked and want to attend.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What was it that you said you were still interested in? Was it as straight up as “being a student” or was it more subtle?I literally just said hi I’m still interested and wondering if I’m still being considered. Didn’t provide any update otherwise
Might be splitting hairs here but I’m desperate lol
hopeful12396
New Member
I just said I would be grateful if given the opportunity to discuss why I think I’m a good fit for the medical collegeWhat was it that you said you were still interested in? Was it as straight up as “being a student” or was it more subtle?
Might be splitting hairs here but I’m desperate lol
to clarify, post-IIHas anyone had any movement off the waitlist yet?
post-II R. Interview was 1/24. Best of luck to y'all still in the running!
Sorry to hear. All these recent post II R’s are making me a bit nervous 😟. How did you think your interview went if you don’t mind sharing?post-II R. Interview was 1/24. Best of luck to y'all still in the running!
Just got the A! Interviewed 1/13.
Dr.StevieBrule
Full Member
My financial aid package is essentially non existent lol do they typically offer little need based aid? I know its a large private school, but damn
Got the A interviewed mid jan
sassypug101
Full Member
Just got the A! Interviewed 1/18. Received my 3rd waitlist 20 minutes ago so this is nice lol
Thank you! And just a quick follow up question. No way are they gonna change the P/F preclinical for the first 2 years righttttt???P/F preclinical, H/HP/P/F for clinical
I had the notoriously tough interviewer and I thought it went okay. Pretty straightforward questions, but definitely more question and answer rather than a typical interview conversation. The student interview was awesome and super chill, but no clue how everything weighs in. It's all good though, was a fun experience and hopefully, the string of A's after my R makes you feel better lol.Sorry to hear. All these recent post II R’s are making me a bit nervous 😟. How did you think your interview went if you don’t mind sharing?
Does anyone know if accepting on the portal and doing the steps is binding? I assume not? and how long after do we get aid?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this was my experience as well! i thought for sure i would get rejected/waitlisted but somehow ended up getting accepted! i'm sure you did great and hopefully will receive that A 🙂I interviewed 1/26 and also had this exact same interviewer. Definitely felt like it was my hardest interview experience I've had, was caught off guard by the negativity and felt like my answers were getting dismissed. All things considered I think I handled it pretty well, but am nervous its going to reflect poorly of me for a school I really liked and want to attend.
Wondering the same… I only got loans. However the cost of attendance is still only an estimate, will anything change when it becomes finalized?My financial aid package is essentially non existent lol do they typically offer little need based aid? I know its a large private school, but damn
how soon after ur A did u get aid?Wondering the same… I only got loans. However the cost of attendance is still only an estimate, will anything change when it becomes finalized?
Highly doubt it. But i graduated two years ago and im not sureThank you! And just a quick follow up question. No way are they gonna change the P/F preclinical for the first 2 years righttttt???
Did Drexel release their match list yet for 2022?
Any chance they're still inviting people for interviews?
IS there a facebook group or group me?
there is a facebook group! you should see a link to it on the portalIS there a facebook group or group me?
under where? I think I might be losing my mind lol I don't see itthere is a facebook group! you should see a link to it on the portal
sassypug101
Full Member
Prematriculation -> Welcomeunder where? I think I might be losing my mind lol I don't see it
I literally dont have prematriculation.. just admissions decision...Prematriculation -> Welcome
sassypug101
Full Member
Did you pay the deposit and accept the offer? I think you have to do that in order for the prematriculation tab to appear.I literally dont have prematriculation.. just admissions decision...
MAJOR oof can someone link it bcc I am not trying to pay the deposit until I get financial aid. If you accept the offer is it binding? or can you message me the link?Did you pay the deposit and accept the offer? I think you have to do that in order for the prematriculation tab to appear.
sassypug101
Full Member
Sure I'll dm you. But just FYI you have to accept the offer within 21 days or they will revoke it. It is non-binding, but you have to pay the deposit before you can accept the offer.MAJOR oof can someone link it bcc I am not trying to pay the deposit until I get financial aid. If you accept the offer is it binding? or can you message me the link?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes!! I spoke to the aid ppl today and they said I should get it by the end of the week, thank you for letting me know 🙂Sure I'll dm you. But just FYI you have to accept the offer within 21 days or they will revoke it. It is non-binding, but you have to pay the deposit before you can accept the offer.
Dr.StevieBrule
Full Member
FYI in order to receive institutional based financial aid, you must include your parents info on the FAFSA
does anyone know Brian's email? To send thank you letters! 🙂
makemeadoc
Full Member
Can someone who has been accepted and joined the facebook page let us know how many people are currently in it?
D
deleted771945
If you have a Facebook you can just search "DUCOM 2026." RN its 184 members. Class of 2025 has >400. Class of 2024 also has >400.Can someone who has been accepted and joined the facebook page let us know how many people are currently in it?
There's still room for more 🙂