2021-2022 Drexel

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm at an interview tips session right now for Drexel. The speaker (who is on the adcom) said they are screening rn and IIs will go out next week or the week after! Manifesting good vibes for you all.

P.S. Here is your reminder to drink water, unclench your jaw, and step away from SDN for a bit ❤️
What events does Drexel have?
 
What should be there? The info about the events? Mine just has the checklist :/
Left side > Status > Communication status > Virtual Open House Series: Drexel University College of Medicine
1628821071234.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are my fellow non-trads writing for the first prompt? I am definitely not a recent graduate. Should I just write about what I'm doing currently?

Is the second prompt optional? I wasn't super impacted by COVID so I'm not quite sure what to put here.
Might be a bit late to ask especially since my AMCAS app was held up for quite a bit but for the first prompt.

I am a nontraditional (graduated 2016) who worked as an MA for quite some time for years till now. This is written in my work/ experience so I'm wondering if the first prompt applies to me at all or if i should write "N/A"?

Is the second prompt also specific only to COVID? I do have some other things I wanted to talk about that is not really related to COVID.
 
I submitted 7/3 but only got the completed email on 7/17 due to waiting for Casper score. Still haven’t heard anything. I have very strong ties to the school though so I’m not sure if not hearing anything yet is a good or bad thing.
 
Had two friends placed on Hold at Drexel last year and the only correspondence they received after that was a Rejection in the spring. Looking on threads from previous years and it doesn't look like people get taken off Hold for the most part. This is probably because as more applications become available and they fill their class, they have less seats available to take people off Hold from or the waitlist
 
Had two friends placed on Hold at Drexel last year and the only correspondence they received after that was a Rejection in the spring. Looking on threads from previous years and it doesn't look like people get taken off Hold for the most part. This is probably because as more applications become available and they fill their class, they have less seats available to take people off Hold from or the waitlist
Sooo it's better to have no communication than to be on hold?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it possible to apply for the MD MPH while attending school at Drexel, or is that something you need to have decided 100% as an applicant? I have this question about a LOT of schools actually and wondering how schools usually approach it
 
Is it possible to apply for the MD MPH while attending school at Drexel, or is that something you need to have decided 100% as an applicant? I have this question about a LOT of schools actually and wondering how schools usually approach it
Pretty sure you have the opportunity to apply until the end of M1, but not too sure
 
Approximately how long after verification did you all get the secondary? Added DUCOM to AMCAS recently, so I was wondering what the wait would be.