2021-2022 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lmfaooo how many more times y'all gonna ask about completion date, IS or OOS and stats?

Maybe I'll ask again in case they changed their answer.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
lmfaooo how many more times y'all gonna ask about completion date, IS or OOS and stats?

A/S/L? Just to change things up

(this is intended as joke and nothing more)

I am just now realizing that this is actually a valid demographic question for admission purposes lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

Lol yeh I didn't ask anything this time😂

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m a current MS1 at Drexel, if anyone has any questions shoot me a message!

Complete date? IS or OOS? ORM?
Don’t remember complete date haha
OOS
And definitely ORM
How stressful was the interview?
not stressful at all. The faculty I interviewed with was awesome and made it very easy! I’ve heard there’s one faculty that makes it seem like you did bad but many of their interviewees got in - and the medical students love that faculty member lol

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Don’t remember complete date haha
OOS
And definitely ORM

not stressful at all. The faculty I interviewed with was awesome and made it very easy! I’ve heard there’s one faculty that makes it seem like you did bad but many of their interviewees got in - and the medical students love that faculty member lol
That's very nice to hear! I'm interviewing at Drexel next month and have a few more questions if you don't mind. Which campus do you attend? Why did you choose that campus? Are we given the choice of which campus we want to attend after being accepted?

Anyone else not hear anything? Thought decisions were coming out last week

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got put on hold – on a Sunday afternoon, ugh. OOS complete 7/1. Pretty much a soft R, right?

Just got put on hold – on a Sunday afternoon, ugh. OOS complete 7/1. Pretty much a soft R, right?
Jesus, with this school it's like when you're playing a video game and you're in a safe area thinking you will be safe and you get hit. There's no relaxing with this school.

• Sad
It's like a permadeath game where people in your group fall out and you wonder when it's gonna be you o_O

Reactions: 2 users
It's like a permadeath game where people in your group fall out and you wonder when it's gonna be you o_O
Yeah I was thinking of re3 when you think you're safe and nemesis just bursts into the save room and stomps you out lol. Seriously though I'm going to be frantically checking my emails every weekend now as well.

I haven't heard anything from them yet. Don't know if thats a good sign or bad lol

Reactions: 11 users
My status still says "application is ready" so not sure if that means they have not even looked at it yet or if it has been screened out.

Do you know if in the past that means a silent R?
my friend who got an II here last cycle said he was complete until he received his II so it's not a silent R

my friend who got an II here last cycle said he was complete until he received his II so it's not a silent R
That gives me hope, I’ve been frantically checking my emails and nothing so far

Everyone, it's been asked and answered a dozen times: if you get put on hold at any point that is BAD, if you get silence it is GOOD.

Reactions: 5 users
Funny how some schools, it's the opposite. Why cannot adcoms pick one format to save us stress
It appears that certain schools will simply leave you in limbo until late spring rolls around and you realize that their class is nearly full.

It's still early, but the lack of transparency makes it difficult to gauge where I'm at in consideration. Am I still in the running, or is my application effectively in the trash can? I have no idea.

It appears that certain schools will simply leave you in limbo until late spring rolls around and you realize that their class is nearly full.

It's still early, but the lack of transparency makes it difficult to gauge where I'm at in consideration. Am I still in the running, or is my application effectively in the trash can? I have no idea.
I'd safely consider it in the trashcan come Feb or Mar