You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Drexel
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
A/S/L? Just to change things uplmfaooo how many more times y'all gonna ask about completion date, IS or OOS and stats?
Maybe I'll ask again in case they changed their answer.
(this is intended as joke and nothing more)
I am just now realizing that this is actually a valid demographic question for admission purposes lol
Last edited:
Lol yeh I didn't ask anything this time😂lmfaooo how many more times y'all gonna ask about completion date, IS or OOS and stats?
Maybe I'll ask again in case they changed their answer.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
simmer down, this isn't a site for horny guys lmaoA/S/L? Just to change things up
The only thing that would turn me on is a IIsimmer down, this isn't a site for horny guys lmao
Same here :/ I was complete 7/27 and IS
theepremed
Full Member
I’m a current MS1 at Drexel, if anyone has any questions shoot me a message!
Stats?I’m a current MS1 at Drexel, if anyone has any questions shoot me a message!
D
deleted1076108
Complete date? IS or OOS? ORM?I’m a current MS1 at Drexel, if anyone has any questions shoot me a message!
How stressful was the interview?I’m a current MS1 at Drexel, if anyone has any questions shoot me a message!
theepremed
Full Member
Don’t remember complete date hahaComplete date? IS or OOS? ORM?
OOS
And definitely ORM
not stressful at all. The faculty I interviewed with was awesome and made it very easy! I’ve heard there’s one faculty that makes it seem like you did bad but many of their interviewees got in - and the medical students love that faculty member lolHow stressful was the interview?
That's very nice to hear! I'm interviewing at Drexel next month and have a few more questions if you don't mind. Which campus do you attend? Why did you choose that campus? Are we given the choice of which campus we want to attend after being accepted?Don’t remember complete date haha
OOS
And definitely ORM
not stressful at all. The faculty I interviewed with was awesome and made it very easy! I’ve heard there’s one faculty that makes it seem like you did bad but many of their interviewees got in - and the medical students love that faculty member lol
Anyone else not hear anything? Thought decisions were coming out last week
I haven't heard anything yet, completed very earlyAnyone else not hear anything? Thought decisions were coming out last week
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you get an email?Just got put on hold – on a Sunday afternoon, ugh. OOS complete 7/1. Pretty much a soft R, right?
YepDid you get an email?
Jesus, with this school it's like when you're playing a video game and you're in a safe area thinking you will be safe and you get hit. There's no relaxing with this school.Just got put on hold – on a Sunday afternoon, ugh. OOS complete 7/1. Pretty much a soft R, right?
namaste2022
Full Member
just got put on hold
Did you also get a change on the portal?just got put on hold
It's like a permadeath game where people in your group fall out and you wonder when it's gonna be you 😵
I haven't heard anything - IS and complete around 7/27Anyone else not hear anything? Thought decisions were coming out last week
Yeah I was thinking of re3 when you think you're safe and nemesis just bursts into the save room and stomps you out lol. Seriously though I'm going to be frantically checking my emails every weekend now as well.It's like a permadeath game where people in your group fall out and you wonder when it's gonna be you 😵
Hold?
+1 hold
did you get notified via email+1 hold
Yes, I received the dreadful emaildid you get notified via email
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wondering the same lolI haven't heard anything from them yet. Don't know if thats a good sign or bad lol
i'm still "complete"Wondering the same lol
Do you know if in the past that means a silent R?i'm still "complete"
first time applying to drexel so no ideaDo you know if in the past that means a silent R?
That's fair haha maybe someone else knowsfirst time applying to drexel so no idea
TheIndianMamba
Full Member
II received today!! Complete 6/30, OOS
Congrats!!II received today!! Complete 6/30, OOS
my friend who got an II here last cycle said he was complete until he received his II so it's not a silent RDo you know if in the past that means a silent R?
That gives me hope, I’ve been frantically checking my emails and nothing so farmy friend who got an II here last cycle said he was complete until he received his II so it's not a silent R
Everyone, it's been asked and answered a dozen times: if you get put on hold at any point that is BAD, if you get silence it is GOOD.
What if the silence is due to a hard REveryone, it's been asked and answered a dozen times: if you get put on hold at any point that is BAD, if you get silence it is GOOD.
Funny how some schools, it's the opposite. Why cannot adcoms pick one format to save us stressEveryone, it's been asked and answered a dozen times: if you get put on hold at any point that is BAD, if you get silence it is GOOD.
It appears that certain schools will simply leave you in limbo until late spring rolls around and you realize that their class is nearly full.Funny how some schools, it's the opposite. Why cannot adcoms pick one format to save us stress
It's still early, but the lack of transparency makes it difficult to gauge where I'm at in consideration. Am I still in the running, or is my application effectively in the trash can? I have no idea.
I'd safely consider it in the trashcan come Feb or MarIt appears that certain schools will simply leave you in limbo until late spring rolls around and you realize that their class is nearly full.
It's still early, but the lack of transparency makes it difficult to gauge where I'm at in consideration. Am I still in the running, or is my application effectively in the trash can? I have no idea.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received II today! 3.98/513, OOS.
Obligatory complete question
Got put on hold. Gl everyone!
what day were you complete?Got put on hold. Gl everyone!
July 2nd. It's my second wl this cycle no hard Rs yet though. Had an II for a DO school already so I'm sad but not destroyed about this WLwhat day were you complete?