-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Drexel
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats!!! Did you just hear back?II! IS
Did all of the emails get sent today? Still haven’t heard anything yet and I submitted on 7/10
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! Heard back today around 9 am! And yes I received an email.Congrats!!! Did you just hear back?
Congrats! When were you complete?Thanks! Heard back today around 9 am! And yes I received an email.
July 2nd!omg congrats! when were you complete?
Hold - is that a soft rejection?
PrestigiousCelery11
Full Member
🙁Hold - is that a soft rejection?
When were you complete if you don't mind me asking?
I'm guessing people who haven't heard anything yet are dodging the Hold waves but also the IIs. So not good or bad.
I haven't heard anything and I was complete on 07/02
I haven't heard anything and I was complete on 07/02
7/1!
They have not started giving IIs out that much yet so no news is good newsI'm guessing people who haven't heard anything yet are dodging the Hold waves but also the IIs. So not good or bad.
I haven't heard anything and I was complete on 07/02
D
deleted1101558
Did you get an email telling you this?Hold - is that a soft rejection?
Yes, received an email about the hold
Another week of dodging holds and praying for IIs
Another week of dodging holds and praying for IIs
Attachments
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you know this?They have not started giving IIs out that much yet so no news is good news
Someone mentioned that they contacted Drexel and they said they would start giving IIs out this week or next week. That means they haven't sent many of them out or this thread would have been flooded with people saying II.How do you know this?
II received!!!!! OOS!!!! So hype
Congrats!!! Stats, complete date?II received!!!!! OOS!!!! So hype
Did they send you an email?Just got placed on hold, complete 7/3
yesDid they send you an email?
when did you submit your application?
WOWOW Congrats! LOL drexel! I'm sorry I have to ask again but, do you mind sharing when you were complete?II received!!!!! OOS!!!! So hype
Last edited:
D
deleted1101558
congrats to those with an II!!! manifesting one for myself🙏🏼 i haven't heard anything at all yet
Greentreesblackdog
New Member
II! IS, not URM. LM 71. Complete July 3.
Placed on hold OOS
Hey if you don't mind me asking, when were you complete? Again, sorry to hear thatPlaced on hold OOS
507MCAT and 4.0GPA. Stats matter but I guess the entire application also matters a lot.Congrats! Do you mind sharing your Stats?
zoraktheattack
Full Member
Placed on hold OOS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kaylaMyDear
Full Member
Sorry about that. If you don’t mind when were you complete?Placed on hold OOS
workingpremed
New Member
II OOS I am floored!!!!
Hey congrats! When were you complete if you don't mind? Thank you!II OOS I am floored!!!!
workingpremed
New Member
I was verified 7/21 but submitted the primary just this afternoon (waiting on letters and such).Hey congrats! When were you complete if you don't mind? Thank you!
II means interview invite, did you mean you recieved a secondary? 🙂I was verified 7/21 but submitted the primary just this afternoon (waiting on letters and such).
LOL I went from that disappointment on the SUNY upstate thread to this, but I was complete on 7/2WOWOW Congrats! LOL drexel! I'm sorry I have to ask again but, do you mind sharing when you were complete?
workingpremed
New Member
HAH can you tell I'm new at this and got sucked in after my excitementII means interview invite, did you mean you received a secondary? 🙂
And here I am with radio silence......sigh
Haha no worries, I thought the same thing when I joined!HAH can you tell I'm new at this and got sucked in after my excitement
You're not alone! I haven't heard a single thing from any of the schools I've applied to 😕And here I am with radio silence......sigh
Exercise patience. I felt the same after my friends kept telling me about their early II. No R still hope.You're not alone! I haven't heard a single thing from any of the schools I've applied to 😕
I do not think they put that much weight on casper because some people still get interviews with 1st quartile casperI second this. I heard certain schools have cutoffs for Casper just like gpa and mcat.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
violingirl2
Full Member
So excited for you!! Congrats!! If you don't mind me asking, when were you complete?Just got my first II this morning! So stoked. Non-trad IS 514/3.7 and - get this - 1st quartile. There is hope for y'all that bombed casper!
Thank you🙂 7/14So excited for you!! Congrats!! If you don't mind me asking, when were you complete?
violingirl2
Full Member
I think they said ISCongrats!! Are you IS or OOS?
Congratulations! when did you submit your application?Just got my first II this morning! So stoked. Non-trad IS 514/3.7 and - get this - 1st quartile. There is hope for y'all that bombed casper!
Scroll up, they said it 2 posts laterCongratulations! when did you submit your application?