2021-2022 Rowan (Cooper)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This might be a silly question but does Cooper reject people after interview? Or is their form of rejection being put on the regular waitlist?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey yall, dont know if this is the right place to ask this but I was wondering if there is an accepted students chat for next year that people are starting to join? best of luck to everyone waiting to hear back, wish you all the best!
 
April 30 is just in 2 days, which falls into Saturday. Not sure when the actual calls will begin, given that the traffic day falls into the weekend. Regardless, Good Luck to All awaiting to hear back from the HPWL and Regular WL. Please update this page for current cycle applicants and those that are applying in the future to have supportive info while they await their decisions as well ❤️

Please share the date you receive the phone call and if HPWL or RWL.

🤞
 
Congratulations to applicants that have received calls yesterday, keeping everything crossed to hear good news for the people that are still waiting today and frantically checking their phones.

Please keep updating if you hear from CMSRU waitlist and if you have decided to accept or withdraw.

To applicants that were accepted without waitlist and recently decided to withdraw, would appreciate an update as well, this will somewhat help and encourage those that are still hopeful to hear from the school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for sharing and congratulations on your interview! Although if class is full why are they still interviewing?
I'm really not sure. Although, I'm not complaining as Rowan is one of my top choices. But they sent an email about an interview offer last week. I called today and asked when I should know the date, and was told soon. I also asked if the interview was for a waitlist position or for the class '26 and was told its for a waitlist.
 
I'm really not sure. Although, I'm not complaining as Rowan is one of my top choices. But they sent an email about an interview offer last week. I called today and asked when I should know the date, and was told soon. I also asked if the interview was for a waitlist position or for the class '26 and was told its for a waitlist.
Is this for Cooper MD or Rowan DO?