2021-2022 Rowan (Cooper)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
This might be a silly question but does Cooper reject people after interview? Or is their form of rejection being put on the regular waitlist?

This might be a silly question but does Cooper reject people after interview? Or is their form of rejection being put on the regular waitlist?
i have heard of people getting rejected but i’m not sure how common it is

Members don't see this ad :)
i matched to Pla$tics, that's spelled right too yea?
You know it

I'm enjoying the frantic run for ppl to go find the CMSRU opthalmologist match of this yr only for them to not know I most certainly am not him lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
hey yall, dont know if this is the right place to ask this but I was wondering if there is an accepted students chat for next year that people are starting to join? best of luck to everyone waiting to hear back, wish you all the best!

hey yall, dont know if this is the right place to ask this but I was wondering if there is an accepted students chat for next year that people are starting to join? best of luck to everyone waiting to hear back, wish you all the best!
bumping this!! i havent seen anything either

April 30 is just in 2 days, which falls into Saturday. Not sure when the actual calls will begin, given that the traffic day falls into the weekend. Regardless, Good Luck to All awaiting to hear back from the HPWL and Regular WL. Please update this page for current cycle applicants and those that are applying in the future to have supportive info while they await their decisions as well ❤️

Please share the date you receive the phone call and if HPWL or RWL.

🤞

Reactions: 3 users
Received a call about 30 mins ago (off the HPWL) to ask if I was still interested in CMSRU! I have committed to a diff school so I asked to withdraw my application -- I'm not sure where the conversation would have continued to had I said i was still interested. But keep a look out for a call and best of luck to you all! :)

Reactions: 6 users
Received a call around 10am this morning. Got the A after being on the HPWL! Good luck to everyone still waiting for news!

Reactions: 4 users
Congratulations to applicants that have received calls yesterday, keeping everything crossed to hear good news for the people that are still waiting today and frantically checking their phones.

Please keep updating if you hear from CMSRU waitlist and if you have decided to accept or withdraw.

To applicants that were accepted without waitlist and recently decided to withdraw, would appreciate an update as well, this will somewhat help and encourage those that are still hopeful to hear from the school.

Reactions: 2 users
Got in off the HPWL a couple months ago, I withdrew my A a few days ago!!

Accepted off of the Priority Waitlist this morning!!

• Love
For people accepted off of the waitlist, how long did they give you to respond? And what is the deadline to submit needed documents?

This is just a torture.. being on regular WL.

Reactions: 3 users
Looks like waitlist movement went into the 3rd week of May last year and until the end of May the previous year. Still seems pretty slow moving this year though

there hasn’t been anything since thursday :( i am trying to be chill but
Looks like waitlist movement went into the 3rd week of May last year and until the end of May the previous year. Still seems pretty slow moving this year though
:(((( i’m just hoping a lot of ppl don’t use sdn and aren’t posting

Reactions: 1 user
there hasn’t been anything since thursday :( i am trying to be chill but

:(((( i’m just hoping a lot of ppl don’t use sdn and aren’t posting
I know.. People may have been accepted off of WL without posting on SDN and filled the class fat and full..

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Received an invite for interview last Thursday. Just called today and asked. Class is full.
Thank you for sharing and congratulations on your interview! Although if class is full why are they still interviewing?

Thank you for sharing and congratulations on your interview! Although if class is full why are they still interviewing?
I'm really not sure. Although, I'm not complaining as Rowan is one of my top choices. But they sent an email about an interview offer last week. I called today and asked when I should know the date, and was told soon. I also asked if the interview was for a waitlist position or for the class '26 and was told its for a waitlist.

I'm really not sure. Although, I'm not complaining as Rowan is one of my top choices. But they sent an email about an interview offer last week. I called today and asked when I should know the date, and was told soon. I also asked if the interview was for a waitlist position or for the class '26 and was told its for a waitlist.
Is this for Cooper MD or Rowan DO?