2021-2022 Rowan (Cooper)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm really not sure. Although, I'm not complaining as Rowan is one of my top choices. But they sent an email about an interview offer last week. I called today and asked when I should know the date, and was told soon. I also asked if the interview was for a waitlist position or for the class '26 and was told its for a waitlist.
Happy for you that you’ve received an invite but their action or whatever they are saying/doing doesn’t make sense to be honest. If class is full, traffic day is done and over with, HPWL are already contacted, there are many still waiting to hear if they will be taken off of the waitlist, yet, they are still interviewing..

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Crickets. Any news for anyone?

This year’s CMSRU thread is very quiet for some reason..

Last edited:
no news for me :( i fear this may be the end of waitlist movement
Nope. Waaay too early for that. You are forgetting all of the spots that are sure to open up as people who are PTE at Cooper get called off WLs at other schools.

Very few schools begin and end WL movement the first two weeks of May, and none of them are in Cooper's tier.

got the call this morning, and I am accepting the seat. OS with strong ties.

Reactions: 3 users
Looks like majority or all (that have posted on SDN) have been accepted from the HPWL at this point. Congratulations!!!🎊🎉
Let’s see what happens next and if CMSRU goes to Regular List? If you have any info about class being filled or anything else, please share.
If you are still waiting to hear from CMSRU, keep updating this thread for the current 2021-2022 cycle applicants and those applying in the following years/cycles.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to all accepted off of waitlist! I am on regular waitlist, still eagerly waiting. Let’s see if they go into the regular list.

Reactions: 2 users
I was on the regular waitlist and I just got the call at noon. I’m going to Cooper!

Reactions: 5 users
I was on the regular waitlist and I just got the call at noon. I’m going to Cooper!
that was perfect timing considering ur last post!!!! congrats!!!!! hopefully the rest of us regular WLs can join you💃💃💃💃

just got the call 😭 accepted off the regular waitlist! so grateful and i will be attending. i wish you all the best and you deserve to be where you want to be💕

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Cooper seems to only have ~30 seats for OOS. Sad..
Not so much when you consider there are only 111 seats in total. 30% OOS for a state supported public school is actually on the generous side.

That said, sure, the fact that they seem to attract an insane amount of OOS applications for a very small number of spots makes it an extremely low yield proposition for OOS applicants. They should probably consult MSAR and do their homework before applying, and set expectations accordingly.

Reactions: 1 user
Got in off the regular WL earlier this week! OOS. Super psyched and I hope those of you who are still waiting to hear back get some goods news soon!