2022-2023 Cooper (Rowan)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

has anyone had trouble transferring their banner from RowanSOM to CMSRU? I can't have financial aid package made until this transfer is made, but it seems to not be switching over
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone had trouble transferring their banner from RowanSOM to CMSRU? I can't have financial aid package made until this transfer is made, but it seems to not be switching over you
I had to email and tell Rowan that I was declining their offer. The switch worked a few days later
 
Rising 4th year student at CMSRU. Feel free to DM if you have any questions about the school, curriculum, moving to the area, etc.
 
Hello all, Im a ROWAN alum from back in the day, ie so back in the day it was called UMDNJ-SOM. My family has a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome with a full finished basement in cherry hill east (great school district) available to rent starting June 19. Please message me for more details.