2022-2023 Cooper (Rowan)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also got an A around 1:30PM off the regular WL!! So excited to be joining this school!
congratulations!! exciting to hear theyre pulling off regular WL too- maybe I have a shot! when did you interview?

Members don't see this ad.

congratulations!! exciting to hear theyre pulling off regular WL too- maybe I have a shot! when did you interview?
Thank you! Interviewed 2/10 and WL on 2/16. Also IS (if you were wondering) which I think def helped.

Reactions: 1 user
has anyone had trouble transferring their banner from RowanSOM to CMSRU? I can't have financial aid package made until this transfer is made, but it seems to not be switching over

Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone had trouble transferring their banner from RowanSOM to CMSRU? I can't have financial aid package made until this transfer is made, but it seems to not be switching over you
I had to email and tell Rowan that I was declining their offer. The switch worked a few days later

Rising 4th year student at CMSRU. Feel free to DM if you have any questions about the school, curriculum, moving to the area, etc.

Hello all, Im a ROWAN alum from back in the day, ie so back in the day it was called UMDNJ-SOM. My family has a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome with a full finished basement in cherry hill east (great school district) available to rent starting June 19. Please message me for more details.