2022-2023 Cooper (Rowan)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know if they ever take from waitlist?

Members don't see this ad.

II for february 17! super excited! But feels kinda late for an interview Should I be worried it’s late?

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know if they ever take from waitlist?
II for february 17! super excited! But feels kinda late for an interview Should I be worried it’s late?
I'm a current M2 at CMSRU and interviewed early March! There were definitely acceptances right after that date (without being waitlisted first). And in general, there's been a lot of waitlist movement here in the past, starting early May and going into the summer.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted just now :*(
Doesn't say priority in the email so I think it's the regular waitlist

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know any groups for accepted students?
If there are no groups yet, I'd like to start a GroupMe or FB group (or something like that). Any other accepted students interested in joining? If so send me a DM.

If there are no groups yet, I'd like to start a GroupMe or FB group (or something like that). Any other accepted students interested in joining? If so send me a DM.
1675133248692.png
code for the facebook group

Has anyone been accepted yet from 1/27 interview date? If so, what time did you get the call?

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow you got three IIs from three different NJ schools all in one day yesterday, must've been your lucky day eh... :unsure:
Yes! For Hackensack it was on the 2nd that I received it. It was tucked away in my promotions folder so I did not see it until the 6th. No funny business here.

I thought you said the soonest available was March 3rd
Yes, i originally scheduled for 3/3 but i emailed asking if they could let me know if anything sooner became available. they offered me a few days in advance to interview on 1/20 when someone cancelled

Yes, i originally scheduled for 3/3 but i emailed asking if they could let me know if anything sooner became available. they offered me a few days in advance to interview on 1/20 when someone cancelled
I'm scheduled for late March so I'll try that too thanks!

Pre-II R, complete mid-Aug. Best of luck to everyone!

• Care
Got nothing as an instate applicant complete in July. Wondering if my app slipped through the cracks!

If their cycle is over, does that mean they’re done sending interviews? I haven’t heard anything back yet:/

Got off the priority waitlist just now- interviewed middle of august

does anyone know what the chances are of getting off the regular waitlist as an OOS student? will submitting a letter of intent or any additional things like LoRs help?

Any accepted students know if the open house they announced for March is the second look day? I had 4/22 marked as second look day but is this the replacement or just an extra visit day?

Any accepted students know if the open house they announced for March is the second look day? I had 4/22 marked as second look day but is this the replacement or just an extra visit day?
No second look day is I believe when they look back at waitlisted applicants? Regardless the March day for accepted students is for touring the campus

FYI for anyone with an interview coming up, they specifically say that they hold spots open for each interview session. So you are def not interviewing just for a place on the waitlist or anything like that. Good luck to all.