You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Cooper (Rowan)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
II for february 17! super excited! But feels kinda late for an interview Should I be worried it’s late?
Anyone know if they ever take from waitlist?
I'm a current M2 at CMSRU and interviewed early March! There were definitely acceptances right after that date (without being waitlisted first). And in general, there's been a lot of waitlist movement here in the past, starting early May and going into the summer.II for february 17! super excited! But feels kinda late for an interview Should I be worried it’s late?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any decisions today or last night?
Congrats!! What time did you receive the call?Just got the A call this morning
Thank you! 9:45Congrats!! What time did you receive the call?
Waitlisted just now :*(
Doesn't say priority in the email so I think it's the regular waitlist
Doesn't say priority in the email so I think it's the regular waitlist
cleopatra11
New Member
If there are no groups yet, I'd like to start a GroupMe or FB group (or something like that). Any other accepted students interested in joining? If so send me a DM.Does anyone know any groups for accepted students?
Jerseyshore
Full Member
If there are no groups yet, I'd like to start a GroupMe or FB group (or something like that). Any other accepted students interested in joining? If so send me a DM.
Jerseyshore
Full Member
Does anyone know any groups for accepted students?
Jerseyshore
Full Member
premedmissionxx
New Member
Has anyone been accepted yet from 1/27 interview date? If so, what time did you get the call?
BigPreMedGuy22
Full Member
II Today, IS, LM 75.9 Complete 7/21
Wow you got three IIs from three different NJ schools all in one day yesterday, must've been your lucky day eh... 🤔II Today, IS, LM 75.9 Complete 7/21
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought you said the soonest available was March 3rdJust got the A call this morning
BigPreMedGuy22
Full Member
Yes! For Hackensack it was on the 2nd that I received it. It was tucked away in my promotions folder so I did not see it until the 6th. No funny business here.Wow you got three IIs from three different NJ schools all in one day yesterday, must've been your lucky day eh... 🤔
Yes, i originally scheduled for 3/3 but i emailed asking if they could let me know if anything sooner became available. they offered me a few days in advance to interview on 1/20 when someone cancelledI thought you said the soonest available was March 3rd
I'm scheduled for late March so I'll try that too thanks!Yes, i originally scheduled for 3/3 but i emailed asking if they could let me know if anything sooner became available. they offered me a few days in advance to interview on 1/20 when someone cancelled
Pre-II rejected.
Pre-II rejected.
+1
dreamsofbeingaphysician
Full Member
I’m sorry 🥺 i expect to get a pre interview rejection soon too but I was wondering when you were complete?
premed9780
Full Member
+1Pre-II rejected.
OOS, complete late July
Complete 7/24 and I'm OOS. Good luck to you!I’m sorry 🥺 i expect to get a pre interview rejection soon too but I was wondering when you were complete?
slowly_diene
Full Member
+1
OOS, complete late July
slowly_diene
Full Member
+1 IS pre ii R
do you think they're still sending oos ii?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pizzalover19
New Member
+1 ISPre-II rejected.
Are these Rs just trickling in? I'm waiting to hear anything and nada!
Doc_McStuffinz
Full Member
Pre-II R earlier this afternoon. Email said cycle is over, rip
dreamsofbeingaphysician
Full Member
Same🙁Are these Rs just trickling in? I'm waiting to hear anything and nada!
pigsrock100
Full Member
+1 also got one saying they are done with their cycle :/Pre-II R earlier this afternoon. Email said cycle is over, rip
D
deleted1130343
Got nothing as an instate applicant complete in July. Wondering if my app slipped through the cracks!
dreamsofbeingaphysician
Full Member
If their cycle is over, does that mean they’re done sending interviews? I haven’t heard anything back yet:/
pizzalover19
New Member
Based on their email, it kind of seems soIf their cycle is over, does that mean they’re done sending interviews? I haven’t heard anything back yet:/
clubcracker
Full Member
Got off the priority waitlist just now- interviewed middle of august
has anyone else not heard anything post interview?
doctordoodlebob
Full Member
Pre-II R earlier this afternoon. Email said cycle is over, rip
wait I didn’t get that email, am i getting ghosted 🥲
futuredoctor1239
New Member
how do you know if you’re on priority waitlist or regular waitlist?
clubcracker
Full Member
They sent me an email saying I was specifically priority waitlist. If yours just says waitlist then I would assume you are not priority waitlist.how do you know if you’re on priority waitlist or regular waitlist?
futuredoctor1239
New Member
does anyone know what the chances are of getting off the regular waitlist as an OOS student? will submitting a letter of intent or any additional things like LoRs help?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dreamsofbeingaphysician
Full Member
Maybe we’re still in the running 🙏 unless they’re waiting until next week to send out the rest of the rejections lolwait I didn’t get that email, am i getting ghosted 🥲
Best of luck to you!!I'm scheduled for late March so I'll try that too thanks!
D
deleted1152685
Any accepted students know if the open house they announced for March is the second look day? I had 4/22 marked as second look day but is this the replacement or just an extra visit day?
Lookingforanswershere
New Member
No second look day is I believe when they look back at waitlisted applicants? Regardless the March day for accepted students is for touring the campusAny accepted students know if the open house they announced for March is the second look day? I had 4/22 marked as second look day but is this the replacement or just an extra visit day?
Lookingforanswershere
New Member
FYI for anyone with an interview coming up, they specifically say that they hold spots open for each interview session. So you are def not interviewing just for a place on the waitlist or anything like that. Good luck to all.