2022-2023 Cooper (Rowan)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know anything about merit scholarships at Cooper?

Members don't see this ad.

is there a group chat for accepted students? got the A a few weeks ago. Super thrilled :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who submitted their secondary in late august heard back yet?

II received this morning (11/23)! Complete 10/18. Sent an update letter yesterday. OOS ORM LM 62. Dates were for Dec and Jan.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
II received this morning (11/23)! Complete 10/18. Sent an update letter yesterday. OOS LM ORM 62. Dates were for Dec and Jan.
damn TIL Cooper must hate me. Thanks for the useful data points and good luck!

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if Cooper accepts update/letters of interest and if yes, do we upload to the document upload tab in the portal?
Had the same question. This is what I found on their website on the FAQ page.

How do I update my contact information once my application is complete?
Updated contact information should be submitted to AMCAS only. Our system will pull in the updated AMCAS data automatically. Mid-cycle grade updates or additional activity statements are not accepted. Final transcripts verifying graduation should be sent by July 1 prior to matriculation.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm going to decline my interview here (I have limited work PTO so I'm choosing to go to a different interview instead) so hopefully one of you will get mine :)

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Throwing in the towel waiting for a secondary from rowan. Wish everyone the best!

Reactions: 2 users
What do you guys think the dresscode would be for the campus tour?
same question haha! But I think I am just gonna dress casually. They already accept you they cant rescind the offer just because you dont wear a suit and tie right :unsure:?

same question haha! But I think I am just gonna dress casually. They already accept you they cant rescind the offer just because you dont wear a suit and tie right :unsure:?
wear a onesie and report back.

• Haha
anyone who's accepted and is seriously considering going pls pm me. I'd like to start a group chat

what was your interview like any out of the ordinary questions
No, just a conversation. It was a one on 2 (one blind interviewer, one open) it was very calm, low key. Tell me about yourself. Convo flowed naturally and they asked me to explain a lot about my interest in medicine, what kind of dr I’d like to be and to explain my extracurriculars.

(Edited because I misread what forum I was in, thought I was answering for Rowan DO).

Did anyone feel like they did really bad on the interview but then got accepted? 😔

• Care
Does anyone know any groups for accepted students?