You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Cooper (Rowan)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
dreamsofbeingaphysician
Full Member
Hey y’all! Does anyone know if Cooper has been sending pre-interview rejections?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone who submitted their secondary in late august heard back yet?
Has anyone received II from here recently? :')......
carrotsandhummus
Full Member
II received this morning!
congrats! When were u complete?II received this morning!
carrotsandhummus
Full Member
Pretty late, like mid Octobercongrats! When were u complete?
congrats!! any stats you’re willing to sharePretty late, like mid October
II received this morning (11/23)! Complete 10/18. Sent an update letter yesterday. OOS ORM LM 62. Dates were for Dec and Jan.
Last edited:
damn TIL Cooper must hate me. Thanks for the useful data points and good luck!II received this morning (11/23)! Complete 10/18. Sent an update letter yesterday. OOS LM ORM 62. Dates were for Dec and Jan.
dreamsofbeingaphysician
Full Member
I submitted in late august and haven’t heard back 😭Has anyone who submitted their secondary in late august heard back yet?
Complete in July and have heard nothingI submitted in late august and haven’t heard back 😭
Had the same question. This is what I found on their website on the FAQ page.Does anyone know if Cooper accepts update/letters of interest and if yes, do we upload to the document upload tab in the portal?
How do I update my contact information once my application is complete?
Updated contact information should be submitted to AMCAS only. Our system will pull in the updated AMCAS data automatically. Mid-cycle grade updates or additional activity statements are not accepted. Final transcripts verifying graduation should be sent by July 1 prior to matriculation.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
carrotsandhummus
Full Member
I'm going to decline my interview here (I have limited work PTO so I'm choosing to go to a different interview instead) so hopefully one of you will get mine 🙂
DegendSleepHours
Full Member
What do you guys think the dresscode would be for the campus tour?
same question haha! But I think I am just gonna dress casually. They already accept you they cant rescind the offer just because you dont wear a suit and tie right 🤔?What do you guys think the dresscode would be for the campus tour?
wear a onesie and report back.same question haha! But I think I am just gonna dress casually. They already accept you they cant rescind the offer just because you dont wear a suit and tie right 🤔?
you got it 😛wear a onesie and report back.
Hydrohomiethe2nd
Full Member
DW I never got one either TT. Best of luck everyone elseThrowing in the towel waiting for a secondary from rowan. Wish everyone the best!
Accepted 12/8!!!!!!!!
bioprocrastin8r
New Member
OOS II today. Complete 11/27.
Congratulations!!! Do you mind to share your stats?OOS II today. Complete 11/27.
bioprocrastin8r
New Member
thanks!!!! 3.78cGPA, 3.72 sGPA, 509 mcatCongratulations!!! Do you mind to share your stats?
Last edited:
TheINNKeeper
Full Member
Congrats!! When was the earliest date you could schedule an interviewthanks!!!! 3.78cGPA, 3.72 sGPA (trend= 3.5, 3.7, 3.7, 3.9 by year), 509 mcat
Jerseyshore
Full Member
what was your interview like any out of the ordinary questionsAccepted 12/8!!!!!!!!
Jerseyshore
Full Member
any one have any interview insights
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre- Secondary R
No, just a conversation. It was a one on 2 (one blind interviewer, one open) it was very calm, low key. Tell me about yourself. Convo flowed naturally and they asked me to explain a lot about my interest in medicine, what kind of dr I’d like to be and to explain my extracurriculars.what was your interview like any out of the ordinary questions
(Edited because I misread what forum I was in, thought I was answering for Rowan DO).
II just now IS LM 72 Complete 7/14
Jerseyshore
Full Member
anyone know post interview acceptance rate
around 50-55%anyone know post interview acceptance rate
Did you send an update letter?thanks!!!! 3.78cGPA, 3.72 sGPA, 509 mcat
Penguinfreezer
Full Member
II this morning, OOS, ~3.73 GPA, 520 MCAT
Available dates were 3/4 and 3/20
Available dates were 3/4 and 3/20
Just wondering, are you ORM or URMII this morning, OOS, ~3.73 GPA, 520 MCAT
Available dates were 3/4 and 3/20
Penguinfreezer
Full Member
Just wondering, are you ORM or URM
google images caucasian male
Congrats! Do you remember which dates were available?II yesterday. I'm in-state, 3.9 and 515
Jerseyshore
Full Member
A, Interviewed last Friday
Alien Ai
Full Member
Congrats when and how were you notified?A, Interviewed last Friday
Last edited:
Jerseyshore
Full Member
Wednesday night phone callCongrats when and how were you notified?
from camden
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if they're doing tours/revisits this month or in February?
Anyone know when do they stop sending out II?
cleopatra11
New Member
Also wondering this ^Does anyone know any groups for accepted students?
the soonest available was march 3rd, other fridays after that were also available.Congrats! Do you remember which dates were available?