2022-2023 Cooper (Rowan)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I received an II this week and I did not do Preview so my assumption is that it doesn’t look “bad” if you don’t do it. If your secondaires are submitted already they’re likely going to review your app before you take Preview or before they receive the scores. So if you feel like taking it then go ahead but I wouldn’t stress over it
hey congrats! would you mind sharing when you were complete with cooper?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I received an II this week and I did not do Preview so my assumption is that it doesn’t look “bad” if you don’t do it. If your secondaires are submitted already they’re likely going to review your app before you take Preview or before they receive the scores. So if you feel like taking it then go ahead but I wouldn’t stress over it
Thank you so much!! This makes me feel a bit better (despite bleak chances irregardless, since I am applying so late ahh!)

Members don't see this ad :)
I received a secondary literally less than a day after I added the school in early August and am OOS. I heard that they screen for stats to give secondaries but could be wrong. LM 75 if that helps.

Does anyone know if this is a closed or open file interview?

Does anyone know if this is a closed or open file interview?
from what i read on msar, there are 2 interviewers: 1 admissions faculty who's open file, and 1 blinded interviewer. good luck!!

question for y'all: do they screen undergrad BCPM gpa only even if you've done a Masters/post bac/SMP program? Like what about the applicants who didn't do well in undergrad, went back for grad school and crushed that? would they then look at grad GPA?

Members don't see this ad :)
My first A!!! Interviewed here on 9/23/22 !

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
OOS II received today. Complete 7/27. 513, 3.8x, 3rd time applicant,

Reactions: 1 users
Just got on the priority waitlist today. Interviewed on Oct 14th. OOS. Does anyone know what are the chances of getting accepted from the priority waitlist? Good luck to everyone else who are waiting to hear back from this school.

• Sad
Anyone who still hasn’t received a secondary? At this point should I assume I never will?

Just got on the priority waitlist today. Interviewed on Oct 14th. OOS. Does anyone know what are the chances of getting accepted from the priority waitlist? Good luck to everyone else who are waiting to hear back from this school.
Sorry, hope it still comes through for you! Would you mind me asking how you were notified?

Sorry, hope it still comes through for you! Would you mind me asking how you were notified?
Thank you! I was notified trough email on Thursday morning, a week after my interview. As far as I know, they only call you if they wanna accept you. Otherwise, you’ll get an email.

The waiting game is awful, so hope this helps. I received my waitlist email on the Thursday following my interview around 1:30pm

Got an II! I'm OOS so that's exciting news.

Looks like they are past those who submitted in July :( Been silent since submitting on 7/16...I'd like to at least receive an email if they've already decided to reject me lol. Congrats to everyone with As and IIs!!

Looks like they are past those who submitted in July :( Been silent since submitting on 7/16...I'd like to at least receive an email if they've already decided to reject me lol. Congrats to everyone with As and IIs!!
I doubt they are done with July apps. Most likely that some later apps just land on higher priority.

My first ACCEPTANCE! OOS applicant, interviewed 10/21, got my acceptance at 10AM over the phone on 10/27. Secondary completed 7/28/22.

• Love
Anyone still not receive a secondary yet?? Should I be reaching out to admissions?
I got mine the day after turning in the primary. Not sure what their time frame is but it was really quick for a school that screens. When did you turn in the primary

Does anyone know if Cooper accepts update/letters of interest and if yes, do we upload to the document upload tab in the portal?