2021-2022 University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine (UNECOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted off of the waitlist this morning!! Will be withdrawing from my spot at WVSOM and paid the deposit to attend UNECOM! So excited as this was my top choice!

Interviewed 1/25, waitlisted 2/16. Attended the Info session for waitlist applicants, submitted a letter of intent on 3/13 and had an additional letter writer submit a LOR about a month ago!
Yay! Welcome to the 2026 cohort, see you in a few weeks :giggle:

I was just accepted off the waitlist!! I am so excited😭 Interviewed 2/10, waitlisted 3/9, sent a LOI 3/15, and attended the waitlist info session. Now for scrambling to find somewhere to live ahh

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was just accepted off the waitlist!! I am so excited😭 Interviewed 2/10, waitlisted 3/9, sent a LOI 3/15, and attended the waitlist info session. Now for scrambling to find somewhere to live ahh
Yay!! Can't wait to meet you!! DM me for any help on finding places and definitely join the Group Me! So helpful!!

Reactions: 1 user
I sent admissions an email on Friday and followed up Wednesday, still no response. Anyone know if they’re out of office this week or something?

One of the MS2 class coordinators said that a bunch of admissions people were out sick and that it was one person answering all the emails. That was maybe a week ago, idk if they’re still out or just backed up now.

One of the MS2 class coordinators said that a bunch of admissions people were out sick and that it was one person answering all the emails. That was maybe a week ago, idk if they’re still out or just backed up now.
Oh wow, okay thanks! They ended up responding this afternoon.

Reactions: 1 users
Now that the cycle has ended for some time now, does anyone know how frequent the waitlist movement is for UNE and how likely is it to get off the waitlist and when would one get off?

Are there any current students that have any advice for incoming students?