2021-2022 Vermont

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know of any sdn users that are students here? I saw one from last year's thread, but they haven't been active for a while. would like to learn more about the school
 
Has anyone not received a secondary yet? I was verified on 6/25 ... I'm thinking I should email their admissions just to check in but I have no idea where to even start! any advice is appreciated
 
Has anyone not received a secondary yet? I was verified on 6/25 ... I'm thinking I should email their admissions just to check in but I have no idea where to even start! any advice is appreciated
I would probs email if I were you
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just came on here to see if this was happening to anyone else. yes. sent them forever ago, still not received. i'll email them tonight
Ok I emailed admissions and they said that it will be resolved once you submit your secondary. I turned mine in last night and CASPer scores showed as being received.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good point. Not to harp, but can’t there still be some type of automated computer screening, automatically filtering GPA/MCAT scores from primary AMCAS applications?
There may be some light initial filtering. You can probably contact the school and ask.
 
Hi! I interviewed on Wednesday. I can't say much (confidentiality agreement) but it was very well organized and welcoming. Just be yourself and try to relax and I'm sure you'll do great.
How long did you have to respond to each MMI question? I see the session is an hour long
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it bad that I butchered the residency history essay? I wrote the places I’ve lived and the years but didn’t specify population. I didn’t know there was a specific essay format for it
Totally fine! I didn't follow their format at all (only wrote where I lived since I was 18) and still got an interview
 
Do they send a confirmation email that they have all your stuff? I got green checks on everything but no "you are all done" email
 
Do they send a confirmation email that they have all your stuff? I got green checks on everything but no "you are all done" email
Last thing I got from them was the email saying "we have your secondary", and my application portal looks the same as yours with all the green check marks.
 
I think they send them out once a week (judging by what we observed last year, when my kid was applying). And if you get an II, respond right away, because the dates fill up within minutes/hours.
Not this year. All interview invitations on the big spreadsheet tracker are from August 2nd.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad