N nucleotide Full Member 2+ Year Member Jun 9, 2022 #801 Advertisement - Members don't see this ad Princeton Medical Student said: Fingers crossed for next week 🙁 Click to expand... 🤞🤞
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad Princeton Medical Student said: Fingers crossed for next week 🙁 Click to expand... 🤞🤞
K kim99mjones Full Member Jun 14, 2022 #802 Yall I just got in…. I am literally crying IDK what to do. I only have 16 days before I have to make a decision between UVM and CMED. [emoji854]
Yall I just got in…. I am literally crying IDK what to do. I only have 16 days before I have to make a decision between UVM and CMED. [emoji854]
M medapplicant333 New Member 2+ Year Member Jun 14, 2022 #803 kim99mjones said: Yall I just got in…. I am literally crying IDK what to do. I only have 16 days before I have to make a decision between UVM and CMED. [emoji854] Click to expand... Congrats! Do you mind sharing stats? OOS?
kim99mjones said: Yall I just got in…. I am literally crying IDK what to do. I only have 16 days before I have to make a decision between UVM and CMED. [emoji854] Click to expand... Congrats! Do you mind sharing stats? OOS?
K kim99mjones Full Member Jun 14, 2022 #804 medapplicant333 said: Congrats! Do you mind sharing stats? OOS? Click to expand... OOS. 3.65 GPA and 508 MCAT. URM
medapplicant333 said: Congrats! Do you mind sharing stats? OOS? Click to expand... OOS. 3.65 GPA and 508 MCAT. URM
H harley99 New Member 2+ Year Member Jun 15, 2022 #805 cannot believe it but I got the A yesterday after being on the waitlist since November 😆
A Avalongreatest9 Full Member 2+ Year Member Jun 22, 2022 #806 Hi, for those who were accepted before May 1, was there a deposit required to save your seat?
X xQuisite Full Member 7+ Year Member Jun 23, 2022 #807 Woke up to an A off the wait-list this morning. Still can't believe it!
yourfuturedoctor Full Member 2+ Year Member Jun 23, 2022 #809 Princeton Medical Student said: Aaahhh wheres miiiiiine. ;_; Click to expand... Same. Paying tuition tomorrow and signing a lease Monday. Today would have been perfect. :/
Princeton Medical Student said: Aaahhh wheres miiiiiine. ;_; Click to expand... Same. Paying tuition tomorrow and signing a lease Monday. Today would have been perfect. :/
Princeton Medical Student Full Member 7+ Year Member Jun 23, 2022 #810 yourfuturedoctor said: Same. Paying tuition tomorrow and signing a lease Monday. Today would have been perfect. :/ Click to expand... Same. Moving Saturday too. Perhaps time to move on I guess.
yourfuturedoctor said: Same. Paying tuition tomorrow and signing a lease Monday. Today would have been perfect. :/ Click to expand... Same. Moving Saturday too. Perhaps time to move on I guess.
M medapplicant333 New Member 2+ Year Member Jun 23, 2022 #811 xQuisite said: Woke up to an A off the wait-list this morning. Still can't believe it! Click to expand... Mind sharing stats? IS/OOS? Congratulations
xQuisite said: Woke up to an A off the wait-list this morning. Still can't believe it! Click to expand... Mind sharing stats? IS/OOS? Congratulations
Princeton Medical Student Full Member 7+ Year Member Jun 28, 2022 #812 See yall in August! Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
86jackson Full Member Jun 28, 2022 #813 Princeton Medical Student said: Yall really had to do this to me in the MIDDLE of orientation? See yall in August! Click to expand... Hell yeah!!! Congrats!
Princeton Medical Student said: Yall really had to do this to me in the MIDDLE of orientation? See yall in August! Click to expand... Hell yeah!!! Congrats!
X xQuisite Full Member 7+ Year Member Jun 28, 2022 #814 Princeton Medical Student said: Yall really had to do this to me in the MIDDLE of orientation? See yall in August! Click to expand... Congrats!
Princeton Medical Student said: Yall really had to do this to me in the MIDDLE of orientation? See yall in August! Click to expand... Congrats!
D deleted905755 Jun 30, 2022 #815 Vermont is asking if I had a speeding ticket in the last year. I had one in the fall of 2017, but it got dismissed. Do I report this?
Vermont is asking if I had a speeding ticket in the last year. I had one in the fall of 2017, but it got dismissed. Do I report this?
N nucleotide Full Member 2+ Year Member Jul 22, 2022 #816 Do people think their class is pretty much finalized? I've heard of people at UVM getting off really late (like the week before matriculating)...
Do people think their class is pretty much finalized? I've heard of people at UVM getting off really late (like the week before matriculating)...
D deleted1129521 Jul 22, 2022 #817 has anyone been invited to interview here with a 1st quartile casper score?