You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Vermont
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Had you already accepted your financial aid award package?Got a scholarship email yesterday (A a few weeks ago)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
outfishing
Full Member
Not that I've heard - it seems like last year there was that one big wave in the middle of May and then things trickled in slowly after that until July.Has anyone heard of any more WL movement since the May 13/14 wave?
I got in touch with admin today and was told that scholarships are being offered as they are declined, so there is hope.Admissions told me that only those who receive scholarships will receive an email. I haven’t gotten an email yet (A early May) so I’m assuming no scholarships for me?
StretcherPusher826
Full Member
Welp. The CTE deadline for my state school is 6/1 so it looks like the Larner dream is over for me. Best of luck to those still waiting and congrats to those that will be attending! I'll see y'all on the other side ❤️
Maybe try to email them? Ik people who did and heard about scholarships
Sorry if this has been asked already but in-house exams?
C5-T1
New Member
Sorry if this has been asked already but in-house exams?
In house for majority of the grade with decent NBME style ?s and NMBE worth like 5% at the end for step practice (pretty much no one studies for these tho or at least I don’t)
sisyphus-satisfied
New Member
OOS A from the waitlist this morning at 10:00AM!
horserider12
New Member
OOS A from WL today too! So excited!!!
Just got a scholarship weeks after CTE at another school. Would have been nice to know when I was accepted though
Bropro
Full Member
Just got a scholarship weeks after CTE at another school. Would have been nice to know when I was accepted though
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
._.SpicyMayo._.
Full Member
Accepted!! 🙂wallahi im cooked
I can't believe it. Dream come true. Love all of y'all on this thread!
washinblanskdoc
New Member
nopeHad you already accepted your financial aid award package?
bostonkreme13
New Member
Hi everyone! I'm still on the waitlist for my in-state school and was wondering if anyone has attempted to ask for a CTE extension from UVM? If so, what was the response from admissions?
C5-T1
New Member
Hi everyone! I'm still on the waitlist for my in-state school and was wondering if anyone has attempted to ask for a CTE extension from UVM? If so, what was the response from admissions?
I’d just email them asking for an extension without any explanation. They’re super friendly and will prolly let you know with a yes or no depending on if they have a policy or not
D
deleted1103368
I'm in the same position! 🙁 I haven't reached out but was considering it.Hi everyone! I'm still on the waitlist for my in-state school and was wondering if anyone has attempted to ask for a CTE extension from UVM? If so, what was the response from admissions?
Are any matriculating students having issues with the HepB requirements? I did the two dose series and am waiting on a titer, but I just read on the website they want 3 doses and a tier. Really hoping this won't cause any major problems with matriculating!
I spoke with someone over the phone a few weeks back with the exact same question and was told that the info on the website is outdated. The two dose series is accepted and even recommended (as it is the most recent version).Are any matriculating students having issues with the HepB requirements? I did the two dose series and am waiting on a titer, but I just read on the website they want 3 doses and a tier. Really hoping this won't cause any major problems with matriculating!
They are lenient on the timing of HepB as long as you communicate with them and they know it's in process. I was told they could check your titers later as well, once classes start.
God bless. I'm going to call tomorrow but I was so paranoid they were gonna pull my acceptance over an issue of something that's still in process.I spoke with someone over the phone a few weeks back with the exact same question and was told that the info on the website is outdated. The two dose series is accepted and even recommended (as it is the most recent version).
They are lenient on the timing of HepB as long as you communicate with them and they know it's in process. I was told they could check your titers later as well, once classes start.
._.SpicyMayo._.
Full Member
is anyone planning on living at Catamount Run? If so, what are yall doing parking wise? On google, the apt seems to be like 1.5 mile away from Larner so I didn’t know if I should get parking closer to med campua as well
Yeah, they sent out an email regarding parking. We are eligible for the commuter evening parking, I think it’s called.
I wonder if there will be any more wait list movement? I am remaining hopeful, but I fear I may waiver and begin the reapplication process ...
SuperSecret
Full Member
OOS A today. I have been working and traveling for 2 years now and I'm extremely nervous that I won't be ready to return to school by August... I had already decided I had to restart my application and have been prewriting secondaries so I thought I'd have more time.
Last edited:
Congratulations!! f you go to the accepted students page, there is a link on there for the FB page.OOS A yesterday morning! I was wondering if there was a groupme or fb for accepted students?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tsedr00k
New Member
thank you so much! i was able to find it, appreciate the help! 🙂Congratulations!! f you go to the accepted students page, there is a link on there for the FB page.
boulderbro12
Full Member
Bittersweet to withdraw from WL, but good luck to all you future doctors!
Is there anyone that interviewed here last cycle that I would be able to message?