2022-2023 LSU - New Orleans

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a question regarding the education/training location.
Do LSU NOLA SOM students stay in New Orleans for 4 years? or will be sent to other locations, e.g. Baton Rouge, during 3rd or 4th year clinical rotations?
Thank you in advance.
 
I have a question regarding the education/training location.
Do LSU NOLA SOM students stay in New Orleans for 4 years? or will be sent to other locations, e.g. Baton Rouge, during 3rd or 4th year clinical rotations?
Thank you in advance.
Have a lot of friends in LSU NOLA-- they definitely rotate in other locations, I've seen Baton Rouge, Bogalusa, Slidell for sure