You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 TCU
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm with ya, OOS complete 8/2 and nothing.OOS and have heard nothing. Marked complete on 8/16.
In state and TCU UG alum, complete 8/16 and I’ve heard nothing as well [emoji24]🥹
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1106377
Exactly the same as you haha. Honestly, if I hear something I'd be pleasantly surprised but I'm not counting down the days. At this point I'm not expecting anythingIn state and TCU UG alum, complete 8/16 and I’ve heard nothing as well [emoji24]🥹
secondary received c:
kinda late due to mcat retake in Sept
Edit: submitted 11/3, I was marked complete upon submission. GL everyone 🤗🫶🏽
kinda late due to mcat retake in Sept

Edit: submitted 11/3, I was marked complete upon submission. GL everyone 🤗🫶🏽
Last edited:
Anyone else never marked complete?
Me…literally complete in July and was told to just be patient
Hi! When did you submit your secondary and when were you marked complete?II Received today
II yesterday, complete 7/21, LM 70.1. Will be declining as I have an A somewhere else I prefer. Good luck y'all!
Goodluck. Georgetown is a great medical school.II yesterday, complete 7/21, LM 70.1. Will be declining as I have an A somewhere else I prefer. Good luck y'all!
thehottestnerd
Full Member
The way that TCU representative refers to “rejection” as “release” really creeps me out. It makes me feel like I am being incarcerated 😆
As applicant you were in purgatory jail and you were released when you no longer need to worry about it. 🙂The way that TCU representative refers to “rejection” as “release” really creeps me out. It makes me feel like I am being incarcerated 😆
Those who interviewed on 10/24: Have yall heard back yet?
Sensei2650
New Member
Nope have not heard anything either, I hope no news is good news.Those who interviewed on 10/24: Have yall heard back yet?
wannabeMD2023
Full Member
I haven’t heard anything either so still hoping for the best!Those who interviewed on 10/24: Have yall heard back yet?
mountain hemlock
Full Member
Got an acceptance call late this afternoon!! So incredibly grateful and excited! 😊 was under continued consideration x1. Wishing you all great news to come!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wish this school took updates... But I believe they are still dishing out interviews?
I was wondering if anyone knew about holds or waitlists for interviews at this school? I haven't really heard anything back yet but would appreciate any help!
I was wondering if anyone knew about holds or waitlists for interviews at this school? I haven't really heard anything back yet but would appreciate any help!
D
deleted1106377
From my understanding this school will be interviewing from now until March/April (they commented earlier in this thread) so plenty of opportunities for invites. They did mention there’s a new admin so they’re still working out the kinks. I’d just be patient.I wish this school took updates... But I believe they are still dishing out interviews?
I was wondering if anyone knew about holds or waitlists for interviews at this school? I haven't really heard anything back yet but would appreciate any help!
As to your 2nd question I have no idea
The admin has said a few times that if they are missing anything they will contact you by email.Anyone's status is still incomplete even though you sent all the required letters?
laxgoalie3907
Full Member
Just got an application complete email now even though I have had everything submitted since 8/1, anyone else get something similar?
Just got the "completed application" email and that now I'm "under review." Completed on 7/13/22.
Collegegirl2000
Full Member
+1 and I was complete 8/31Just got an application complete email now even though I have had everything submitted since 8/1, anyone else get something similar?
I received the same email and completed 7/25
D
deleted1132724
Can’t help but be a little disappointed with the school. I fully understand the school taking its time but they’ve sent out interviews for 3 months and are just now marking us complete. Seems a bit unfair to many applicants but maybe i’m being cynical.
D
deleted1141836
sameI received the same email and completed 7/25
Especially because some of us are in state :/
Definitely understand how unfair this may seem.Can’t help but be a little disappointed with the school. I fully understand the school taking its time but they’ve sent out interviews for 3 months and are just now marking us complete. Seems a bit unfair to many applicants but maybe i’m being cynical.
Head up, chin up though! Applicants can be marked complete at a later date and be considered for an interview than those completed earlier!
Withdraw! 🙂Especially because some of us are in state :/
D
deleted1106377
I think it's fair to feel the way you are. It does seem like this school went through a change and there's some kinks that need to be worked outCan’t help but be a little disappointed with the school. I fully understand the school taking its time but they’ve sent out interviews for 3 months and are just now marking us complete. Seems a bit unfair to many applicants but maybe i’m being cynical.
But how will I ever get a chance at an MD??? 😒Withdraw! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Says the man with 4 admissions, one in Dallas and one more interview in Dallas. Why bother with a third dallas school that costs an arm and a leg and may be a half of the other two.But how will I ever get a chance at an MD??? 😒
koalafied_biologist
Full Member
I was told that my application wouldn't be under consideration due to my HPAC letter only being counted as one letter. Today I got the update that i'm complete and that my letters of recs are all marked complete. I had given up on this school so i'm not sure what happened here.
I guess once they looked at the HPAC submission in detail they could see it incorporated several letters?I was told that my application wouldn't be under consideration due to my HPAC letter only being counted as one letter. Today I got the update that i'm complete and that my letters of recs are all marked complete. I had given up on this school so i'm not sure what happened here.
I was in the same boat, just got an email today saying it was complete. I originally turned it in late augustAnyone's status is still incomplete even though you sent all the required letters?
Just withdrew from TCU 🙂Says the man with 4 admissions, one in Dallas and one more interview in Dallas. Why bother with a third dallas school that costs an arm and a leg and may be a half of the other two.
You da man @MCAThiccy, getting out of toxic relationships all over the place!Just withdrew from TCU 🙂
D
deleted1141836
finally got marked complete after almost 4 months...does this mean I likely am too late for interview consideration?
Has anyone heard anything today?
I also got the call 🙂. II 10/24 -> Interview 11/7 -> Accepted 11/18. Extremely excited!!!!
asksa
Full Member
Hi! could you share your stats/ completion date? thanks!Got the call!!! so excited
Does the school take updates?
No, they don't.Does the school take updates?
No :/ it seems like they’ve been sending those emails on MondaysDid anyone who has interviewed get rejected/updated via email today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Linda Guo
New Member
complete late August/ 3.8 and 505Hi! could you share your stats/ completion date? thanks!
Was complete end of August... still heard nothing
Complete beginning of August, also nothing. Turned in secondary the day I got it.Was complete end of August... still heard nothing
Complete august 16, still nothing either [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
complete late August/ 3.8 and 505
You got the acceptance call?? Congrats! When was your interview date?? [emoji3531]