2022-2023 University of Chicago (Pritzker)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II today! OOS, complete 8/24, LM 70

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
This is my absolute #1 school, interviewed late October and the wait is KILLING me hahaha

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Pre-II R today, complete mid October. Really glad I didn't have to wait too long to hear back from these guys either. Good luck to the rest of you!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R today, complete mid October. Really glad I didn't have to wait too long to hear back from these guys either. Good luck to the rest of you!
Late submission as well… November lol… waiting for a quick response as well. Hail Mary… 🙏🏼

Reactions: 2 users
Hey does anyone know anything about accepted student groupmes/second look days. Thanks!

I'm gonna do some manifesting for this thread and hope for some A calls tomorrow!

Reactions: 5 users
II just now! Completely in shock, complete 12/1.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Looks like I did *not* manifest the elusive A call but I am glad my manifestations paid off w/ some II's! Congrats @Cognizqnt and @wonu !!!! Hopefully there are more to come for others :)

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats to all those receiving IIs, and I hope there are more on the way! Let us now manifest A calls for next weekend :oops: This looooong cycle being never-ending is such a double edged sword because it's not over but also...it's not over lol

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II at 10pm tonight! Complete 8/10. LM 71.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Dang here I thought I had a chance after escaping last R wave. Complete late September. RIP.

• Care
II, OOS complete late Sept
first two available interview dates were in late Jan, I'm sure there were probably Feb dates too but didn't check

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Care
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Pre-II R, OOS ORM, complete mid-september! LM 71 or so with low MCAT, expected :-]

• Care
can anyone speak to their interview experience at pritzker?

can anyone speak to their interview experience at pritzker?
Was very chill. The people interviewing me seemed like they really liked my application already and just wanted to get to know more about my activities etc.. If you're prepping for your interview, make sure you have good answers to why medicine, why pritzker, and why work with underserved pops in hyde park. The interview questions currently listed on the SDN interview feedback page very well mirror the questions I was asked during my interview btw.

Does anyone know what the minimum grade you need to get during the senior year for the acceptance to not be rescinded?

Was very chill. The people interviewing me seemed like they really liked my application already and just wanted to get to know more about my activities etc.. If you're prepping for your interview, make sure you have good answers to why medicine, why pritzker, and why work with underserved pops in hyde park. The interview questions currently listed on the SDN interview feedback page very well mirror the questions I was asked during my interview btw.
+1 on this. I would know your app but also be ready for general conversation

Pre-II R on 12/15. Complete 9/10. I really liked the school, oh well🥺

• Care
Hoping todays the day and that some lovely humans on this thread get a coveted call!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
for those who received acceptances back in November, have any of you received followup from adcom besides that mailed package? I would really like to ask current students some questions, but there hasn't been any communication ever since that acceptance email

Congrats to those who got acceptances!! I’d guess more acceptances will likely be released Monday or Tuesday, unless it really was a small pool who got As this round, which could be the case.

for those who received acceptances back in November, have any of you received followup from adcom besides that mailed package? I would really like to ask current students some questions, but there hasn't been any communication ever since that acceptance email
Other than the mailed package and the email, I haven’t gotten any correspondence either. However, I think you can find emails for current students on the website that they initially sent out in the interview invite email! I’ve emailed a few of them with questions and they all have taken the time to speak with me over the phone

• Love
I got a weird call today morning, picked it up hoping it was from a 776 area code or similar but it turned out to be from Shanghai LOL. I never get calls from China though so I have no idea what on earth is going on unless one of my interviewers has a Chinese phone number???

If I actually did miss an acceptance call, does anyone know when emails and portal updates typically get sent out? I'll keep an eye out

I got a weird call today morning, picked it up hoping it was from a 776 area code or similar but it turned out to be from Shanghai LOL. I never get calls from China though so I have no idea what on earth is going on unless one of my interviewers has a Chinese phone number???

If I actually did miss an acceptance call, does anyone know when emails and portal updates typically get sent out? I'll keep an eye out
I think they would probably leave a message if it was an acceptance call, or call multiple times. You could always try calling back, but yeah I’d expect them to have a US area code. Mine wasn’t a Chicago area code, but it was US

I think they would probably leave a message if it was an acceptance call, or call multiple times. You could always try calling back, but yeah I’d expect them to have a US area code. Mine wasn’t a Chicago area code, but it was US
They did leave a message, but it was ten seconds of nothingness and they didn't call back afterward. This is all so bizarre lol hopefully we all get closure on this soon

Has UChicago historically called on weekends?

I missed the call today and they didn't call again or leave a message, but the timestamps show the email was in my inbox 1 minute after the call. I didn't check the portal earlier today (I received the email/call nearly 6 hrs ago) but I just did and there's a decision there too. Maybe not the same for everyone, but hope that helps!

Reactions: 1 users