2022-2023 University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So there are 205 people in the GroupMe with about 5-8 of them being current students.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
welp...there's now 210 on the FB page. Is this the end?

I mean there's always a chance. But yeah. I'm thinking there's probably not gonna be a ton of movement at this point. May be a good time to think about next steps. It has been a pleasure everyone! Hope to see some of y'all on the forums this coming cycle!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Did the folks on the waitlist here ever receive an official rejection? I am/was waitlisted but never received anything. Also have not yet received the secondary for new cycle.

I haven't received anything about not getting in off the waitlist but I have already received a secondary for next year. I feel like that was quick for them this year as compared to last year but I'm not complaining.

I haven't received anything about not getting in off the waitlist but I have already received a secondary for next year. I feel like that was quick for them this year as compared to last year but I'm not complaining.
That's interesting - I received my secondary early July last year, and still waiting for it this year.

Did the folks on the waitlist here ever receive an official rejection? I am/was waitlisted but never received anything. Also have not yet received the secondary for new cycle.
Not yet

That's interesting - I received my secondary early July last year, and still waiting for it this year.

It is kind of wild. My primary isn't even verified yet and I got one so hopefully thats a good sign lol.