2022-2023 University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nothing so far. Is it over for IS ORM with higher stats and ECs. Complete in July/august?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you who have already interviewed, was the Sunday orientation mandatory attendance?

II last week! Secondary submitted 8/24. @alibon, I seem unable to find how many MMI sessions UNC has us do on the day of the interview. Do you know if this is information they don't typically share? Thank you!

II last week! Secondary submitted 8/24. @alibon, I seem unable to find how many MMI sessions UNC has us do on the day of the interview. Do you know if this is information they don't typically share? Thank you!
They give you a full rundown of your day during the Sunday session before your interviews

Reactions: 1 users
Still nothing from here. OOS applicant with not the best stats.

Does the school take updates? The portal is very small... It just shows that my app is complete and gives me the option to withdraw lol

Reactions: 1 user
Still nothing from here. OOS applicant with not the best stats.

Does the school take updates? The portal is very small... It just shows that my app is complete and gives me the option to withdraw lol
UNC doesn’t accept updates :/

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
They give you a full rundown of your day during the Sunday session before your interviews
Thanks for answering, because tbh I don't even know how many there are. Its definitely a few, but idk if its 4 or 5 or whatever.

Members don't see this ad :)
Secondary complete on 9/16, interviewed on 10/24. IS ORM with very average stats, a good connection to UNC, and a decent story/path to medicine. Good luck everyone! Stay positive and don’t forget that it’s still early!

just got the A call today!! glory to God! good luck everyone!

Reactions: 12 users
Hey guys, for the orientation on Sunday, is this a very formal event? Suit and tie? Or business casual? Thank you!

Just got the interview invite yesterday for Dec 8 (Jan 5 also available)! OOS but I grew up in North Carolina worshipping UNC basketball! They've been my dream school since I was a kid! Wish me luck!

• Care
Reactions: 12 users
When do we think UNC will send out their last interview invites? For those who haven’t gotten one yet, how much longer is there hope?

Reactions: 4 users
When do we think UNC will send out their last interview invites? For those who haven’t gotten one yet, how much longer is there hope?
Last year my friend, who is currently attending UNSCOM, got his interview invite in January. So I'm assuming until January-feb invites will continue to come out. hopefully, we all hear back soon though.

Simply look at the previous threads in past years. II until February/March and acceptances until June. We’re just beginning Nov. There’s plenty hope and time. And if not this year, then next…relax

Reactions: 1 users
Simply look at the previous threads in past years. II until February/March and acceptances until June. We’re just beginning Nov. There’s plenty hope and time. And if not this year, then next…relax

Gives me a ton of hope. Though im OOS lol

Just got the interview invite yesterday for Dec 8 (Jan 5 also available)! OOS but I grew up in North Carolina worshipping UNC basketball! They've been my dream school since I was a kid! Wish me luck!
Congrats! If you don’t mind me asking when did you complete your secondary?

Pre-II R just now. Complete sometime in September

+1 Pre-II R. Complete 7/23. Stats in signature. Went to my spam lmao

Pre-II Rejection. Completed 8/1
“Carolina chose violence today.”

this school doesn't give a complete email right? The portal just says complete?

sorry to see all Pre-II Rs... there were some amazing stats there....