2022-2023 University of South Florida (Morsani)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone who interviewed on 11/31 or later heard anything back yet?
Historically November interviewees have heard back on 12/15, but since you were at the end of the month you might not hear back until next month.

Members don't see this ad.

Historically November interviewees have heard back on 12/15, but since you were at the end of the month you might not hear back until next month.
Oh whoops, meant 10/31*, Halloween or later. Hoping for 12/15 or sooner decision. Anything beats checking my mailbox daily for the rejection!

Last edited:
Oh whoops, meant 10/31*, Halloween or later. Hoping for 12/15 or sooner decision. Anything beats checking my mailbox daily for the rejection!
gah the mail thing really sucks

Members don't see this ad :)
Have not received a II. Do I still have a chance? Should I be sending out an interest or update letter?

Reactions: 1 user
Have not received a II. Do I still have a chance? Should I be sending out an interest or update letter?
You def still have a chance! They send invites I think through February. They don’t accept pre-II update letters

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the call! just want to make sure, they ask for your ssn on the phone right?

Reactions: 5 users
I wonder if more acceptances will go out today or if we have to wait till tomorrow

Just got the call! just want to make sure, they ask for your ssn on the phone right?
Yeah we ask for your SSN for some reason, not sure why. Definitely feels sketchy but it's legit.

Just got the call for core IS! interviewed early November

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the A!!! OOS Core, interviewed late Nov. This is my first A, I started crying when I got the call :,)

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
OOS Core A call just now! Super thankful!

Reactions: 5 users
Is there a groupme yet for admitted students?

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if it's a total waste to submit a secondary now? Initially applied to <20 schools for financial reasons and based on how my cycle is going, am hoping to take the shot.

Does anyone know if it's a total waste to submit a secondary now? Initially applied to <20 schools for financial reasons and based on how my cycle is going, am hoping to take the shot.
Are you IS or OOS? It may be worth it if you’re worried about your cycle! They send interviews into February I think

Do they send you an acceptance email as well, or is it just the call and mail
When I got the call they said they would be sending something in the mail, haven't gotten an email

FYI, this is MCATBro's group. Apparently he made unofficial groups for every incoming MD class this year to promote his company. I'd steer clear and wait till an official group is released.

FYI, this is MCATBro's group. Apparently he made unofficial groups for every incoming MD class this year to promote his company. I'd steer clear and wait till an official group is released.

They messaged me after I unjoined and tried to get me to rejoin and sent me a friend request lol

• Haha
As far as I know we haven't made the official FB group yet, will update if they do. I remember for my year that it went up after the new year

I got an II (IS, CORE) yesterday but when I go in to schedule it, there’s no dates to choose in the drop down menu. Did that happen to anyone else?

Last edited:
any current CORE students here who would be willing to answer a few questions post-acceptance? :)

Has anyone who got accepted last week received the letter in the mail yet?

any current CORE students here who would be willing to answer a few questions post-acceptance? :)
Current M3 in Select so I can answer questions about M1 and M2 years if that helps.

• Love
Just got the waitlist letter. I want to decline the spot, but not sure how to do so

also just got a waitlist letter for select, interviewed 11/1

Got the packet! Are we supposed to send our transcripts to USF now? Also, we can just email a scanned copy of the agreements right?

if not, i wouldn’t mind making a groupme

Reactions: 4 users