2022-2023 Vermont

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent one to via email.

Thank you for the response! I assume you sent a LOI post-interview? Or did you send an update pre-interview?

I didn’t know uvm did Pre interview holds, did you get an email stating that?

They didn't directly send an email stating my status, but it has been several months without a rejection or an interview invite, so I am just assuming the status of my application.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ve interviewed at 3 other places and thought they went pretty well, but this one just felt ~right~

Whereas with the other schools I’ve come to terms with separating my identity from getting waitlisted/accepted/rejected—a rejection from here would actually really bum me out lol
I feel the exact same way. Like, I thought I had an idea of my number 1, and the Vermont just felt like everything clicked perfectly!
 
When writing a thank you letter, should we write a general one and ask that it be sent to all of our interviewers? I unfortunately did not get all of their names
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
brooo anybody OOS interview on 11/30 and hear back? i'm a lil worried now
I was a bit earlier in mid-November and still nothing for me. They said then we could expect to hear something by late January or early February, but not sure how likely that is
 
For the confidentiality agreement, can u just type ur name and send it back? It’s downloading on my computer in a format where I don’t know how to manually sign with the mouse
 
I cant believe the year I apply, and they start giving out DD. Makes this process so much more stressful, IMO. Just give me an A or WL.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Vermont admin DD'ing 99.99% of the applicants up until the last minute:
barbie-dog.gif
 
Wait so do they only do A or WL post ii? Like no straight up savage post ii Rs?
vermont only does A, WL, or the new thing this cycle, DD. They don't do post ii R from what I have been. If you got a post ii R there must have been a huge red flag
 
When you fill out the campus selection survey form, were you supposed to input name, email, or identification stuff? All I remember seeing was campus selection and reason why. Did I miss something, or do they just know who sent each form by the link connecting from your email?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad