FutureDocPlease
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could you share was resources you used to write your update letter? I think I have touched on the main points but you found success so I'd love some insight!yes, I did!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Could you share was resources you used to write your update letter? I think I have touched on the main points but you found success so I'd love some insight!yes, I did!
I didn't really use any specific resources besides the school website. I wrote a short intro, then two paragraphs with separate reasons for why I want to attend the school, and then two paragraphs with separate experience updates and what I've gained from the experience, and then a short outro. I think in total it was about a page and a quarter long.Could you share was resources you used to write your update letter? I think I have touched on the main points but you found success so I'd love some insight!
1 week before the interviewwhen did yall get the zoom link for the interview?
Nvm am big dummy1 week before the interview
If I had to guess yes- UVM only offers ~600 interviews a cycle. If 25 kids are interviewed at each interview and about ~4 interview days are held each month, then I’d assume they have already hit 600.Are they done offering ii here?
I mean they offered interviews earlier this week so who knows. The interview dates were for Feb 28 and March 3rdIf I had to guess yes- UVM only offers ~600 interviews a cycle. If 25 kids are interviewed at each interview and about ~4 interview days are held each month, then I’d assume they have already hit 600.
I think they only have two interview days left. They said at my interview today that we would have decision early April.Are they done offering ii here?
Bruh, I did not hear "early", I thought they meant sometime in april, meaning end of April near CTE.I think they only have two interview days left. They said at my interview today that we would have decision early April.
You are right. They didn’t say early. I looked at last year results after interview and it was first Thursday of april so I am making assumption.Bruh, I did not hear "early", I thought they meant sometime in april, meaning end of April near CTE.
I called the other day and was told there are a few spots left. March 3rd is the last date so i expect that the last few slots are either being filled by recent invites or the final invites will be sent out early next week.If I had to guess yes- UVM only offers ~600 interviews a cycle. If 25 kids are interviewed at each interview and about ~4 interview days are held each month, then I’d assume they have already hit 600.
Am I interviewing for a WL position at this point? Very excited about this school!
That is a great way to look at it! Thanks for the reply 🙂For many other schools, I would have said possibly for this question. But given how frequently they use Delayed Decision this cycle for people who’ve interviewed as early as last August and September, I would say it’s a relatively fair game. No one knows for certain but shoot your shot right?
I have no expectations lol@SpideyMD how are we feeling about this week
Spidey you’re in every thread i’m in lol, you mind if i ask your stats? I’m waiting just like youI have no expectations lol
Lol I love you guys but I don’t want to say my stats publiclySpidey you’re in every thread i’m in lol, you mind if i ask your stats? I’m waiting just like you

I have literally zero evidence to back up my claim, but I'm just gonna go ahead and say this is gonna be our week!
Fingers crossed for all of us!
If I remember correctly I think they said a turnaround time of ~2 months? But it seems like people who interviewed and are now at the 2 month mark haven't heard yet so it may take longer. I'm not sureDoes anyone have an idea when end of Jan interviews will hear back?
I had an early-mid Jan interview and they said most likely MarchDoes anyone have an idea when end of Jan interviews will hear back?
Does anyone have an idea when end of Jan interviews will hear back?
If I remember correctly I think they said a turnaround time of ~2 months? But it seems like people who interviewed and are now at the 2 month mark haven't heard yet so it may take longer. I'm not sure
I had an early-mid Jan interview and they said most likely March
interviewed early Feb and they said late Feb into early March (shrugs)
FWIW I'm pretty sure the last interview date is 3/2 (or 3/3, or something in there), so I wouldn't anticipate hearing anything until after that based on how slowly they've been moving. Or at least that's how I'm looking at things to prevent from compulsively checking email.Interesting. Thanks y'all.
wowII two hours ago 🥹🥹
Sent updates on two activities and new grades two weeks ago. So excited for this one!
ooof congrats...how did you submit the update letter?II two hours ago 🥹🥹
Sent updates on two activities and new grades two weeks ago. So excited for this one!
II two hours ago 🥹🥹
Sent updates on two activities and new grades two weeks ago. So excited for this one!
ooof congrats...how did you submit the update letter?
What’s the new latest date to interview??
Yep, email it to admissions!Does Vermont accept LOI?
Any DD folks hopeful for this Thursday?
I haven't either (interviewed on 11/18)Has anyone else who interviewed in November still not heard back? Like not even DD? Just silence?
Has anyone else who interviewed in November still not heard back? Like not even DD? Just silence?
+1Interviewed 11/30 and nothing since then. But hopefully today’s the day!
Whelp this is starting to get frustrating. Did no one hear today?
I am wondering if maybe they will make any announcements tomorrow instead since Monday was a federal holiday?Another Thursday, another …
It do be like this sometimes.
I am wondering if maybe they will make any announcements tomorrow instead since Monday was a federal holiday?
Good idea looking at last years thread!!Based on last year’s thread I’m expecting next week at the earliest, but I love the optimism!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.