You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Vermont
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Waitlists 300-400, accepts 100. Idk how accurate that is bc that seems like an awfully high number of waitlisted people. This may change given the fact that DD is a new thing this year.Does anyone have the MSAR info for the waitlist movement?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chickennuggetsupreme
Full Member
they said april at my mid feb interview so it doesn't feel like itI wonder if decisions will come out faster now that interview season is over
jjll
Full Member
I've been on DD since Novemberthey said april at my mid feb interview so it doesn't feel like it
throwaway198773
Full Member
they said april at my mid feb interview so it doesn't feel like it
Yeah so this basically confirms it's gonna be once a month. At least for a while, Late Jan early Feb were told March. So you prob just missed the cutoff to hear back in the March date.
BGK
Full Member
Yeah I think typically for OOS it’s at least 6 weeks after interviewingYeah so this basically confirms it's gonna be once a month. At least for a while, Late Jan early Feb were told March. So you prob just missed the cutoff to hear back in the March date.
throwaway198773
Full Member
Yeah I think typically for OOS it’s at least 6 weeks after interviewing
Gotchya. So if the next release date is within 6 weeks of your interview day, then they will push you to the next one.
PhantomHive7
Full Member
So when is the next release date?
BGK
Full Member
The million dollar questionSo when is the next release date?
Perhaps tomorrow will be the day
mmmtriscuits
Full Member
Throughout this cycle it has been the last Thursday of the month. Maybe with them having finished with interviews they will start meeting more often to make decisions, but I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to take their time.So when is the next release date?
Throughout this cycle it has been the last Thursday of the month. Maybe with them having finished with interviews they will start meeting more often to make decisions, but I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to take their time.
My money is on the 23rd of March
AugustusGloop
Full Member
When y’all filled out the preferred clinical campus form did y’all get a confirmation email?
When y’all filled out the preferred clinical campus form did y’all get a confirmation email?
Nope I don’t think so!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
throwaway198773
Full Member
Today probably isn't the day, right?
Unlikely... but I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong lol.Today probably isn't the day, right?
I would guess today is not the day because residency match day is tomorrow so LCOM probably busy.Today probably isn't the day, right?
In case anyone is interested in watching Match Day celebrations tomorrow, here is the livestream link:
Accepted or not, I remember watching a few years back and it was super exciting to see the celebrations 🙂 We also had a 98% match rate this year so it's bound to be a good time!
Accepted or not, I remember watching a few years back and it was super exciting to see the celebrations 🙂 We also had a 98% match rate this year so it's bound to be a good time!
I didhave people sent letter of intents?
Are we thinking this coming Thursday
One can only hope
The waiting is so difficult
At least we have each otherThe waiting is so difficult
throwaway198773
Full Member
Anyone know what time previous decisions were released? Trying to maximize my anxiety.
I doubt itdo we think their class is full?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think my DD was around 9AMAnyone know what time previous decisions were released? Trying to maximize my anxiety.
Not a chance—the fact they’re using DD is a pretty good indicator they’re trying to get everyone a fair shot post-interview from what I understanddo we think their class is full?
Edit: Ok, I don't want to say "NOT A CHANCE" because operating in absolutes doesn't help anyone and I'm not an ADCOM lol, but I would be very, very shocked based on my interactions with the admissions team and the fact they have released very few acceptances. I would assume most of the class is still open.
Last edited:
jjll
Full Member
what have been your interactions?Not a chance—the fact they’re using DD is a pretty good indicator they’re trying to get everyone a fair shot post-interview from what I understand
Edit: Ok, I don't want to say "NOT A CHANCE" because operating in absolutes doesn't help anyone and I'm not an ADCOM lol, but I would be very, very shocked based on my interactions with the admissions team and the fact they have released very few acceptances. I would assume most of the class is still open.
Oh I just asked specifically about the delayed decision status on my interview day and they basically reiterated the point they have on the website:what have been your interactions?
"The reason for the DD status is to allow us to pace our seat offerings so that every candidate has a fair chance of being considered for a spot in the class."
Given that many people are still in that limbo status, I'm inferring that the class isn't near full.
throwaway198773
Full Member
What do you all mean by full? AAMC traffic rules recommend that by March 15th, schools should’ve give acceptances equal to the estimated class size. So they have definitely given out acceptances greater than or equal to whatever the class size is. (I think 120ish?)
Not sure what you all mean by full? No one has committed to enrolling anywhere so technically no school has a full class.
Not sure what you all mean by full? No one has committed to enrolling anywhere so technically no school has a full class.
jjll
Full Member
thats what i meant. If they have given out the amount of acceptances that = class size.What do you all mean by full? AAMC traffic rules recommend that by March 15th, schools should’ve give acceptances equal to the estimated class size. So they have definitely given out acceptances greater than or equal to whatever the class size is. (I think 120ish?)
Not sure what you all mean by full? No one has committed to enrolling anywhere so technically no school has a full class.
diaperbarge
New Member
is this the day? 😛
butterfly62
Full Member
is this the day? 😛
I have been checking my email inbox and the applicant portal every 20 min 🙈
Was it 9 am Friday or Thursday?I think my DD was around 9AM
FridayWas it 9 am Friday or Thursday?
throwaway198773
Full Member
I just did some Joe from You level stalking on this thread and it looks like they did the last week of the month, on a Thursday for January and Friday for February (Monday of that week was a federal holiday) So unsure why we thought it was today, seems like it should be next Thursday. Which is painful.
I just did some Joe from You level stalking on this thread and it looks like they did the last week of the month, on a Thursday for January and Friday for February (Monday of that week was a federal holiday) So unsure why we thought it was today, seems like it should be next Thursday. Which is painful.
I had hoped it would be today cause technically it’s been exactly four weeks since 2/24. But all bets are off at this point I suppose.
throwaway198773
Full Member
This is so funny I’m stealing this gif
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
throwaway198773
Full Member
I’m just so over this process turning me into a. Like why even do CASPER, preview and interviews to check if we’re normal just to do everything in your power to turn us into stressed out little freaks
Last edited:
What do you mean by psychopath? Like what are you doing that's psychotic? I just want to pass the time while we wait here.
throwaway198773
Full Member
I’m retracting that statement in the off chance I get dox’d 🤣. I’m over exaggerating, just have become extremely neurotic throughout this process.What do you mean by psychopath? Like what are you doing that's psychotic? I just want to pass the time while we wait here.
I’m retracting that statement in the off chance I get dox’d 🤣. I’m over exaggerating, just have become extremely neurotic throughout this process.
No no, you can tell me.
It’s me, hi, I’m the problem, it’s me, but every time I see a comment on this thread, I think it’s a decision 🥲