2023-2024 Columbia (Vagelos)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
+1 A OOS

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
can people post the times you were emailed for As so we can see if there is any staggering?

Reactions: 2 users
Holy ****! A just now! this has been a roller coaster

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Ayyyyyyyyy!!!! Really needed it after 2 Ws today!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Yay, A (email telling me to check portal just now)!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
OOS A just now! Got the email for the portal update

Members don't see this ad :)
+1 WL congrats to all the A’s! does anyone know when WL people hear back

OOS A about 45 mins ago!! Let’s gooo!! 😁

• Love
I GOT THE A. OH THANK GOD. TIME TO EAT SOME SPICY JOLLIBEES CHICKEN TO CELEBRATE 🙏🏽

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
+1 WL, congrats to A’s
manifesting some movement for us in purgatory lol

+1 WL Congrats to all who were accepted! <3

Does anyone know if Columbia matches merit based aid from other schools?

quite possibly one of the most painful rejections from anyone in my life LOL

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
quite possibly one of the most painful rejections from anyone in my life LOL
I feel you. Keep your head up. Can't go through life without some failure...then the success wouldn't feel as good! Keep working at it and I'm sure you will make a great doctor one day!

• Care
For those who were accepted, does your financial aid welcome letter (available in the portal) say the deadline for submitting materials is March 11th or 2 weeks after acceptance, whichever is later?

OOS A yday!!!🥹🩵ate a mango on the beach today, it’s finally come full circle

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
I have heard from a few that the clinical year tends to be very competitive and gunnery. Can anyone speak on the culture, especially during clinical years?

Also how common is it to live off campus during M1? I really would prefer to be able to cook and roughly how much would it cost? I am open to 1 to 3 flatmates but would like my own room. Thank you

any current students that can give insight into the waitlist?

Also how common is it to live off campus during M1? I really would prefer to be able to cook and roughly how much would it cost? I am open to 1 to 3 flatmates but would like my own room. Thank you
+1 to both of sleepy seal’s posts!

I am but a fellow incoming M1 but the Towers seems like the most common housing option for students and its suite-style living. So you have your own room and shared common spaces, including a kitchen. You can find more info on their website!

super common, I'm sitting in my off campus 1BR apartment right now lovin life :)

Reactions: 2 users