2023-2024 Columbia (Vagelos)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did anybody not get rejected?
I'm still alive, but I'm terrified that I'm not in the clear. Did everyone receive an R at ~3:15 or are they staggering them? Sorry to everyone that was rejected 🙁 That's foul to send the R's first after we figured on next week for decisions
 
I'm still alive, but I'm terrified that I'm not in the clear. Did everyone receive an R at ~3:15 or are they staggering them? Sorry to everyone that was rejected 🙁 That's foul to send the R's first after we figured on next week for decisions
3:12 for me
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1709327467587.png


They want me
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad