2023-2024 Columbia (Vagelos)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
no, I’m also rejected

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
post ii r bassett and nyc, the dream is so dead lmao

• Care
they really rejected all the main characters damn

they really just did that huh after confirming decisions wouldnt be today and also sending R's first

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
did anybody not get rejected?
I'm still alive, but I'm terrified that I'm not in the clear. Did everyone receive an R at ~3:15 or are they staggering them? Sorry to everyone that was rejected :( That's foul to send the R's first after we figured on next week for decisions

I'm still alive, but I'm terrified that I'm not in the clear. Did everyone receive an R at ~3:15 or are they staggering them? Sorry to everyone that was rejected :( That's foul to send the R's first after we figured on next week for decisions
3:12 for me

the silence is incredibly deafening my heart is beating so fast

• Care
Still standing somehow; sidenote, but did any of you guys also receive a notification that someone with a Columbia affiliation looked at your Linkedin/you showed up in their search within the last few weeks? I never check mine so I just saw that alert today

1709327467587.png

They want me

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Still standing somehow; sidenote, but did any of you guys also receive a notification that someone with a Columbia affiliation looked at your Linkedin/you showed up in their search within the last few weeks? I never check mine so I just saw that alert today
"somehow"

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Just got the A!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users