2023-2024 Connecticut

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
it was a little while tbh. I think when it does come up it'll be under financial aid -> summary (filter for 2024-2025) and it'll show you your loan disbursements etc...
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
is the commit to enroll deadline on June 1st? do you think I could ask for an extension on this? the schools on my waitlist have extended their PTE and CTE dates and so I just want a fair chance of getting into those schools. not sure if anyone else is facing this problem

is the commit to enroll deadline on June 1st? do you think I could ask for an extension on this? the schools on my waitlist have extended their PTE and CTE dates and so I just want a fair chance of getting into those schools. not sure if anyone else is facing this problem
I haven't seen anything about a CTE deadline in any of the information they sent. I'd email admissions. They usually get back to me within a few hours

Members don't see this ad :)
CTE deadline is 6/1. They may give extensions on a case-by-case basis so I'd reach out and ask!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys! Has anyone heard of updates on waitlist movement recently-- especially now that CTE has passed?

Did admissions end up giving you an extension on the CTE deadline? Since June 1 is an early CTE I figure many people are in your position. I am on the waitlist so just trying to gauge if there will be any more movement

withdrew from alternate list, OOS, goodluck to everyone, hope there’s more WL movement for those who are waiting

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Just received the A off the waitlist. Will most likely be declining.