2023-2024 Connecticut

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is the commit to enroll deadline on June 1st? do you think I could ask for an extension on this? the schools on my waitlist have extended their PTE and CTE dates and so I just want a fair chance of getting into those schools. not sure if anyone else is facing this problem
 
is the commit to enroll deadline on June 1st? do you think I could ask for an extension on this? the schools on my waitlist have extended their PTE and CTE dates and so I just want a fair chance of getting into those schools. not sure if anyone else is facing this problem
I haven't seen anything about a CTE deadline in any of the information they sent. I'd email admissions. They usually get back to me within a few hours
 
is the commit to enroll deadline on June 1st? do you think I could ask for an extension on this? the schools on my waitlist have extended their PTE and CTE dates and so I just want a fair chance of getting into those schools. not sure if anyone else is facing this problem
CTE deadline is 6/1. They may give extensions on a case-by-case basis so I'd reach out and ask!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is the commit to enroll deadline on June 1st? do you think I could ask for an extension on this? the schools on my waitlist have extended their PTE and CTE dates and so I just want a fair chance of getting into those schools. not sure if anyone else is facing this problem
Did admissions end up giving you an extension on the CTE deadline? Since June 1 is an early CTE I figure many people are in your position. I am on the waitlist so just trying to gauge if there will be any more movement