You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Drexel Pathway to Medical Application Cycle (DPMS)
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Me! From around LA areaHi! Will anybody be travelling from LA? 🙂
Last edited:
Have you received an acceptance offer?Hi! Will anybody be travelling from LA? 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm speculating that today or tomorrow would be the last day to hear back for interview invitesIs anyone interviewing this week? I want to gauge when the last set of interviews are. The anxiety is eating away at me. I'm sitting at work just repeatedly refreshing this page.
i don't know for sure, but i think interviews are going on through next week
D
deleted1150762
I am, and I think a lot of people might be but are just not on this forumIs anyone interviewing this week? I want to gauge when the last set of interviews are. The anxiety is eating away at me. I'm sitting at work just repeatedly refreshing this page.
Yep, I interviewed today, when I got my invite last week they gave me 3 dates ( 5/15, 5/17 and 5/22) they indicated that 5/23 was the last date for Casper for this program.Is anyone interviewing this week? I want to gauge when the last set of interviews are. The anxiety is eating away at me. I'm sitting at work just repeatedly refreshing this page.
D
deleted1150762
When did you find out the info about who you interviewer would be and such?Yep, I interviewed today, when I got my invite last week they gave me 3 dates ( 5/15, 5/17 and 5/22) they indicated that 5/23 was the last date for Casper for this program.
I got mine the day before my interview. You get a personalized schedule of how your interview day is going to go.When did you find out the info about who you interviewer would be and such?
Congrats! How did it go? Did they say what the timeline looks like in terms of acceptances etc.?Yep, I interviewed today, when I got my invite last week they gave me 3 dates ( 5/15, 5/17 and 5/22) they indicated that 5/23 was the last date for Casper for this program.
me too, I'm from socal areaHi! Will anybody be travelling from LA? 🙂
Last edited:
I think it went well! They basically just kinda said what we already know about there being two waves of acceptances. One is coming either next week or next two weeks and one coming in June (but it wasn’t concrete).Congrats! How did it go? Did they say what the timeline looks like in terms of acceptances etc.?
Thanks for the update. 🙂I think it went well! They basically just kinda said what we already know about there being two waves of acceptances. One is coming either next week or next two weeks and one coming in June (but it wasn’t concrete).
closetaquarium
Full Member
hey guys some info i️ found about the program that i️ should’ve shared sooner 💀
Attachments
-
443058BB-CA2E-470F-8E8C-29541E74F2B4.jpeg137.7 KB · Views: 394 -
DF6B4EC0-C82C-4FBA-B186-F7199B435F03.jpeg151 KB · Views: 397 -
FC59D20F-B07E-4410-B4A2-377D9345E42E.jpeg46.3 KB · Views: 376 -
1D3A9762-6BD4-416F-83C8-93E130131E3D.jpeg135.8 KB · Views: 417 -
E972A4CA-CBEB-48F9-8115-105F950CBA11.jpeg146.2 KB · Views: 388
Anyone know what percentage of the applicants and interviewees end up being accepted?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know what percentage of the applicants and interviewees end up being accepted?
I might be mistaken but I remember seeing that they receive about 500-600 applicants, interview 140-160, and have ~70 seats.
So ~27% receive interview
Of those about 40-50% get accepted.
I could be wrong here but I am pretty sure I remember these stats
I can’t find the exact wording but some of the other threads previously stated around 25%~100 people get interviewed, and out of them a little over 50% are accepted.I might be mistaken but I remember seeing that they receive about 500-600 applicants, interview 140-160, and have ~70 seats.
So ~27% receive interview
Of those about 40-50% get accepted.
I could be wrong here but I am pretty sure I remember these stats
I might be mistaken but I remember seeing that they receive about 500-600 applicants, interview 140-160, and have ~70 seats.
So ~27% receive interview
Of those about 40-50% get accepted.
I could be wrong here but I am pretty sure I remember these stats
I can’t find the exact wording but some of the other threads previously stated around 25%~100 people get interviewed, and out of them a little over 50% are accepted.
Thanks. 50% huh?
I completely understand the other threads now. This wait is so brutal😭
Last edited:
Seriously tho 😂I completely understand the other threads now. This wait is so brutal😭
The crazy thing is it’s not even that long (depending on when you applied) however it feels long because I’ve used the time to convince myself I did everything wrong😭Seriously tho 😂
I wouldn't mind the wait if the program started in August, getting an acceptance a week or 2 before it starts is insane. Especially if you have to move across the country
Congrats!!!! 🎊🎉🎊🎉 did you get an email or was it on the portal….
I GOT THE A [emoji24][emoji3590][emoji24][emoji3590]
Congrats!!!! [emoji323][emoji322][emoji323][emoji322] did you get an email or was it on the portal
Thank you!! They emailed me today
GraciousTunic
Full Member
Oh God!!! It's happening. Congratulations!!! Please drop stats if you don't mind. MCAT, GPA, CASPer, when you submitted and when you interviewed as well.
GUYSSSS!! I GOT THE A TOOO!!! AHHH just got the email now!
I just got accepted!! Mcat 495. CGPA 3.2 SGPA 3.1. Casper bottom quartile . Interviewed 2nd week of April
closetaquarium
Full Member
Do yall think they would accept me before they have my CASPer 😭
MCAT 503. SGPA 2.94, CGPA 2.90 Postbacc GPA 3.7. Casper bottom quartile. I also interviewed April 17th.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GraciousTunic
Full Member
I GOT IN TOO. I HAVE THE A Y'ALL. My mom is in tears and won't stop hugging me 😭😭😭
OMG CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT THE A AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!!
ghostinthemachine
New Member
I take mine on the 23rd and I’m scared 😭Do yall think they would accept me before they have my CASPer 😭
closetaquarium
Full Member
saaammmmee, i️ can’t get an R before taking it right ?? but an A……..I take mine on the 23rd and I’m scared 😭
Honestly, I don't think they really look at CASper, I think they just make you take it for data purposes for the medical school, so don't sweat about low CASper score. I scored low on CASper but 90 percentile in PREview, so I think that test is hella bias in my opinion.saaammmmee, i️ can’t get an R before taking it right ?? but an A……..
I am, I'm from Colton, near Riverside.Just got the A!!! Interviewed April 17th 🙂 Anyone traveling from Socal?
Anyone who got accepted from ET and what time?
GraciousTunic
Full Member
MCAT 506, GPA 3.94, CASPer still unknown however my results were sent to Drexel. I submitted my application on March 23rd and was interviewed on April 19.Oh God!!! It's happening. Congratulations!!! Please drop stats if you don't mind. MCAT, GPA, CASPer, when you submitted and when you interviewed as well.
GraciousTunic
Full Member
4:28 pm ETAnyone who got accepted from ET and what time?
From high desert area (victorville) if you know where that's at lolJust got the A!!! Interviewed April 17th 🙂 Anyone traveling from Socal?
Congratulations! A May interview! Are they still sending them or you just got the chance to take a look?omg just got my A as well!!
MCAT 507 SGPA 2.9, CGPA 2.8 Postbacc GPA 3.87
Application complete 4/13 interviewed May 3rd. no Casper yet lol
Got the A!!!!!
Interviewed 4/24
MCAT 509, spga 3.26, cgpa 3.44, post-bacc gpa 4.0 (only 12 units)
Casper 2nd quartile
I'm beyond grateful and I can't wait to start and meet you all!!!! I cried immediately and called my husband. He has been hoping this would work out since he's from philly and misses his family and the east coast so much. We will be moving from NorCal!
Congrats to everyone else who received an A today!!!
Interviewed 4/24
MCAT 509, spga 3.26, cgpa 3.44, post-bacc gpa 4.0 (only 12 units)
Casper 2nd quartile
I'm beyond grateful and I can't wait to start and meet you all!!!! I cried immediately and called my husband. He has been hoping this would work out since he's from philly and misses his family and the east coast so much. We will be moving from NorCal!
Congrats to everyone else who received an A today!!!
Last edited:
On the website it says results delivered but I think I read somewhere that I wont get access to to see my results 2-3 weeks after IolCongratulations! A May interview! Are they still sending them or you just got the chance to take a look?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh sorry I should have specified, I meant the acceptance letter. I was curious if they were still sending them.On the website it says results delivered but I think I read somewhere that I wont get access to to see my results 2-3 weeks after Iol
sorry about that. I am not sure but I think most acceptances for May interview are yet to go out. So there might be a second wave of acceptances going out soon. Hope that helps 🙂Oh sorry I should have specified, I meant the acceptance letter. I was curious if they were still sending them.
I would check the portal, if there is a decision letter you can find it there.Oh sorry I should have specified, I meant the acceptance letter. I was curious if they were still sending them.
I got an acceptance yesterday via email!!!! Interviewed April 17th. So thankful
Last edited:
Congrats to everyone who got the A! Looks like they are deciding on April interviewees first? No decision on my May 15 interview yet.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 307
- Views
- 44K
- Replies
- 357
- Views
- 102K
- Replies
- 664
- Views
- 106K