2023-2024 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Deferred on 5/15, interviewed on 2/14!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like the administration at this school is super unorganized. Not sure if it's a reflection of the school as a whole or just the admissions office.

Reactions: 1 users
Withdrew from here, good luck everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
My son withdrew his A.
Good luck to everyone 🤞🏼

Reactions: 3 users
waiting is killing me :(

I got deferred in January. Should I just give up hope? Lol

They seem to be mega slow this year, many people who interviewed still haven’t heard back and WL/deferral movement may not happen until after that. Once it does though I feel like there should be a good amount of movement (they have a high II to A rate so I assume many withdrawal) but I’m not an expert. Not completely accurate but there’s only 161 in the official FB with many current students and prob accepted students committed elsewhere who haven’t left yet (oops).

Keep your head up!! Hope you get good news soon

• Care
I feel like it’s been silence for a while maybe they are getting all their decisions done and will drop them all at once

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
that’s what i’m kinda nervy about bc i had a march interview🥲
SAME

Excited Cat GIF

• Haha
Anyone else stalking the facebook group for admitted students? No new members were added this week....
1716563736046.png

OOS A! Just received it 10 minutes ago via email. I interviewed on the last day of February and it was radio silence til literally just now.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
OOS A! Just received it 10 minutes ago via email. I interviewed on the last day of February and it was radio silence til literally just now.
OMG CONGRATS!!!!! I cant believe they are almost done with february! woohoo

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
OOS A, interviewed 3/14! They're moving into march. Can someone send the link for the groupme/fb group? Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
OOS A, interviewed 3/14! They're moving into march. Can someone send the link for the groupme/fb group? Thanks.
Did you all send any letters of intent/ call the admissions office?

OOS A interviewed 3/19 will be withdrawing my A! Did not write letter of intent/call admissions office

Reactions: 6 users
I have a feeling they interviewed fewer people in March too.... hopefully it moves fast :D

OOS A!!! My first A! Was in the midst of writing my personal statement for the next cycle when I got the email :) Did not send any LOIs or updates.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
OOS A!!! My first A! Was in the midst of writing my personal statement for the next cycle when I got the email :) Did not send any LOIs or updates.
when did you interview? congrats!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Did you guys just receive these emails now or has it been a bit? Hoping I can catch a part of this A wave

OOS A just now. Interviewed hella late. Will be declining. The movement continues

2/8 interview no news sadness :(

Last edited:
  • Care
have any deferred applicants hear anything?
Deferred 05/14, nothing yet. I wonder when the waitlist officially starts because AAMC says only 42/300 got off of Drexel’s waitlist last year. In past years I think it was 60.

Interviewed 3/19 and sent a LOI, have heard nothing yet :( please accept me Drexel you are my top choice

• Love
So have some people from February not heard back yet?

OOS A yesterday, First A! I was also writing my personal statement for next cycle when I got the email. 2/23 Interview. I sent an update 4/29

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
A on Friday. Interviewed 3/18. Super excited! Anyone know how long it takes to get the campus assignment? I’m really hoping for Philly and I wanted to start looking for apartments.

Im really not understanding where they are going to go from here. in past years they pulled quite a few from deffered/WL, but that seems like ALOT of spots to fill this late in the game. even if 30-40ppl havent joined the facebook, thats still close to 100 spots left with 90+% of initial decisions done.

Im really not understanding where they are going to go from here. in past years they pulled quite a few from deffered/WL, but that seems like ALOT of spots to fill this late in the game. even if 30-40ppl havent joined the facebook, thats still close to 100 spots left with 90+% of initial decisions done.
I havent heard back at all from my march interview :cryi: no WL,deferall or A yet