You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Emory
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Got accepted into Emory a few weeks ago! It's a dream come true eps since I applied twice before. 512/3.4 Don't give up and do the work of medicine and service. You should be accepted somewhere! LMK if I can be of help
Wow, that is AMAZING! Congrats 🙂 Do you mind if I dm you?Got accepted into Emory a few weeks ago! It's a dream come true eps since I applied twice before. 512/3.4 Don't give up and do the work of medicine and service. You should be accepted somewhere! LMK if I can be of help
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NutellaOnMySpoon
Full Member
Is the portal supposed to update today?
yes, go ahead!Wow, that is AMAZING! Congrats 🙂 Do you mind if I dm you?
adenosine221
Full Member
hoping someone takes a look at my application again before feb 26 💔.
D
deleted1175672
is that when interviews end here?hoping someone takes a look at my application again before feb 26 💔.
When do the last II go out usually?
Last II reported on SDN last year was 2/9, last interview date was 2/27
spicy_lemon76
Full Member
did people ever get an email when their portal was updated or just have to randomly check?
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
does emory favor in state applicants at all?
Not explicitly but based on interview and acceptance rates, yesdoes emory favor in state applicants at all?
They are interviewed at approximately 4x the rate of OOS applicants(23% vs 6% or so)does emory favor in state applicants at all?
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
Not explicitly but based on interview and acceptance rates, yes
dang, wish i had known this before applying as an oos hahaThey are interviewed at approximately 4x the rate of OOS applicants(23% vs 6% or so)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This wedPortal updates this wed or next?
I wish I had known this as an IS applicant because I would've applied sooner and put more effort into it loldang, wish i had known this before applying as an oos haha
markcorrigan
Full Member
anybody see informed delivery? nothing for me yet
Did anyone receive the DEI email today? I’ve interviewed in December.
NutellaOnMySpoon
Full Member
Are you supposed to receive this if you get accepted?Did anyone receive the DEI email today? I’ve interviewed in December.
Not sure. I heard from the FGLI in Med Group and it just congratulated me for finishing my interview and provided contact information for advice, guidance, etc.Are you supposed to receive this if you get accepted?
ScienzRules
Full Member
I got a DEI email the day that I interviewed with a bunch of links to google forms for each affinity group including FGLI. Perhaps they reached out to the people who filled out the forms.Not sure. I heard from the FGLI in Med Group and it just congratulated me for finishing my interview and provided contact information for advice, guidance, etc.
Last edited:
D
deleted1148226
rooting for you!Here I am again, back to my unrealistic hope of seeing an A on the portal today lol
Mine was updated at 9:15 am during the November waveDoes the portal update for all admitted students at noon? Just preemptively coping in case I don't see anything 😅.
D
deleted1165789
OOS A just checked portal
indebtedsaddle23
Full Member
Has anyone who interviewed in the earlier rounds been accepted recently?
Future Dok
Full Member
OOS A, I checked the portal
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NutellaOnMySpoon
Full Member
Does the portal update at exactly the same time for everybody?
MDwannabe01
Full Member
Does the portal update at exactly the same time for everybody?
Mine updated slightly later than other people who were posting back in November!
define slightly later lolMine updated slightly later than other people who were posting back in November!
Mine was like 9:30ish. Not more than a few minutes after the first reported A, and def not this late.define slightly later lol
markcorrigan
Full Member
I take it if we don't hear on the day they first meet to discuss our application (in my case january because I interviewed in december) it is most likely a waitlist?
dancingheartbeat
New Member
International A in the portal!!!
MDwannabe01
Full Member
define slightly later lol
I think mine came in around 10:30
NutellaOnMySpoon
Full Member
How likely is it to get accepted in a later round of admissions decisions?
Definitely possible but tbh, not very common based on anecdotal stories and past threads. It ain’t over till it’s over though! I’m rooting for everyone 🙂How likely is it to get accepted in a later round of admissions decisions?
IS A in the portal!! Still haven't gotten my letter yet which is bizarre given I'm close but so excited 🙂
+1??Any recent IIs?
TheoGreene451
Full Member
Any January interviewees among those accepted today? Or will we be next wave
toffeenut17
Full Member
OOS II for MD/MPH yesterdayAny recent IIs?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s a great A to have! Congrats!IS A!!! App complete 08/08, II 01/12. Only A of the cycle!
the_doc_is_in
New Member
OOS A, LM 74, interviewed early Jan
adenosine221
Full Member
II received today at 2:45pm EST :,)hoping someone takes a look at my application again before feb 26 💔.
Future Dok
Full Member
Anybody w the portal update but still no letter yet? [emoji24][emoji1784]