2023-2024 Hackensack Meridian

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I've been trying to withdraw my A for almost a week and no one is acknowledging it šŸ˜­ Uploaded on the portal and emailed adcom directly. they keep sending me email about info sessions for programs and accepted students week šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Should I just wait it out? I really don't like the idea of sitting on an A when I've already made a decision.
Were you able to call them and withdraw your acceptance? I'm in the same boat; emailed them with no response. I tried calling them but they didn't pick up :/ Makes me nervous because I need them to withdraw my application so I can get down to three acceptances for the 04/15 deadline

Members don't see this ad.

how likely are we to see As in the next couple of weeks? I have a massive DO school deposit due in a couple of weeks and would rather know....interviewed early march

Members don't see this ad :)
how likely are we to see As in the next couple of weeks? I have a massive DO school deposit due in a couple of weeks and would rather know....interviewed early march
I imagine it is coming soon given how many late February interview results have been coming out consistently these past few days. But then again, there is pretty much no way to know how they are doing this. I also had a March interview and will soon be in the same boat as you with placing a DO deposit.

I imagine it is coming soon given how many late February interview results have been coming out consistently these past few days. But then again, there is pretty much no way to know how they are doing this. I also had a March interview and will soon be in the same boat as you with placing a DO deposit.
Thanks, yeah hope its this week - so exhausted from the waiting. Good luck on your decision day!

A this morning with full tuition merit scholarship!! Here's hoping to ressurect the vibes after this weekend lol

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
WL received today. Interviewed 2/28 and second interview 4/1.

Members don't see this ad :)
WL just now, interviewed in march - does anyone know the realistic probability of getting off the waitlist? is it 20% or closer to 50% or higher? Not sure if i should just move on...congrats to everyone else who got WL'd!

Still havenā€™t heard from my December interview I wonder why if all these later dates are getting waitlisted fingers crossed still haha

Reactions: 1 user
WL just now, interviewed in march - does anyone know the realistic probability of getting off the waitlist? is it 20% or closer to 50% or higher? Not sure if i should just move on...congrats to everyone else who got WL'd!
Honestly based off previous years threads there seems to be alot of WL movement here later in the cycle but yk dont miss your DO school deposit if you dont have an A

Reactions: 1 users
Were you able to call them and withdraw your acceptance? I'm in the same boat; emailed them with no response. I tried calling them but they didn't pick up :/ Makes me nervous because I need them to withdraw my application so I can get down to three acceptances for the 04/15 deadline
This is weird, I got an email in response almost a few hours after my withdrawal last week. It seemed like an automated email almost and asked why I chose not to go there lol. They did take a few extra days to update Cyms though so dev disorganized

Wow 9 WLs and 1 A in a row. We got our first March results too. Good luck everyone!

Should I email them regarding my November interview? At this point I am pretty sure I am rejected, but I am just surprised they have not sent me anything.

This is weird, I got an email in response almost a few hours after my withdrawal last week. It seemed like an automated email almost and asked why I chose not to go there lol. They did take a few extra days to update Cyms though so dev disorganized
I definitely panicked but I also got a response quite quickly haha. I received the same email.

Should I email them regarding my November interview? At this point I am pretty sure I am rejected, but I am just surprised they have not sent me anything.
They have rejected people post interview, and specifically people after your interview date. You can try emailing but you will probably get a blanket response from them

Acknowledged today. Officially withdrew my A, hope it goes out to one of you!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Any chance we start seeing WL movement this week? Or more likely after the April 30 date?
Your username's such a hot take lol. I would expect most movement after the 30th, since thats when everyone has to narrow it down to ONE. Last year they had a decent amount of movement from what I've heard.

Reactions: 1 users
Any chance we start seeing WL movement this week? Or more likely after the April 30 date?
Given that there are a ton of people who haven't even gotten a decision yet I feel like they are more likely to wait a few weeks before starting to go off the WL people. They might stumble upon people still who they end up preferring more than any current WL students. But more importantly they probably need the data from the April 30th selection.

Called to schedule a second interview first interview early December

• Wow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240416_141926_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20240416_141926_Samsung Notes.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 126
Does anyone have any advice for the second interview? Thanks!
They are most likely clarifying things on your application and the way they relate to medicine. Be prepared to answer and know your file well.

I know this has been posted before on this thread but I canā€™t find it, whatā€™s the area code that they call from?

If you have AT&T it might automatically show up as HMHN, at least it did for me