Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same hereAnyone interview 9/13 and still not hear anything yet?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same hereAnyone interview 9/13 and still not hear anything yet?
Yep me tooJk just got my delayed decision email :/
yeah im still waitingAnyone still waiting on an email?
I’m wondering this too. Do we still have a strong chance of admission?What’s does Delayed decision even mean
They haven’t made up their minds on you just yet 🙂What’s does Delayed decision even mean
My understanding is that a fair amount of applicants go on DD each year. UIC has a pretty high post II acceptance rate so I wouldn’t lose hope. It is not a waitlist and usually has tons of movementI’m wondering this too. Do we still have a strong chance of admission?
Same for me as well interviewed 10/12. Most likely reason is because we interviewed right before the committee meeting. Though I’m sure a small number could have received an acceptance that aren’t on SDNDelayed decision as well. Not sure if it's because we interviewed the week of 10/9, and they have not gotten back to us yet. Did anyone receive an acceptance who interviewed during the week of 10/9 (the second week of October)?
DD, I also interviewed 2nd week of oct 🙁Same for me as well interviewed 10/12. Most likely reason is because we interviewed right before the committee meeting. Though I’m sure a small number could have received an acceptance that aren’t on SDN
Same but OOS.No Interview Invite here , does this mean reject at this point? I am In state.
No Interview Invite here , does this mean reject at this point? I am In state.
7/11When did you complete?
There is no word limit. Following up, does anyone recommend specific length for writing responses to these questions?Does anyone know if there is a word or character limit for these prompts?
Depends on the prompt but 300-500ish words seems about right based on last year.There is no word limit. Following up, does anyone recommend specific length for writing responses to these questions?
It's still only October... take a deep breath.No Interview Invite here , does this mean reject at this point? I am In state.
Definitely agree with taking time to enjoy your acceptance since it's early in the cycle. They'll reach out to you for everything else you need for matriculation. And UICOM doesn't have any deposits, just forms and whatnot to fill out.For those accepted, is there anything we need to do besides accept the offer, sign the Behavioral Standards Form, and submit our campus preferences? Or do we just wait until later on when CYMS and stuff opens? And is there any type of deposit we have to pay or anything?
😵 the titers threw me for a loop, I was one of the (un)lucky souls whose immune system forgot what hep B looked like. Definitely get some of this stuff prepared early so you can enjoy your summer not having to do even more paperwork.Definitely agree with taking time to enjoy your acceptance since it's early in the cycle. They'll reach out to you for everything else you need for matriculation. And UICOM doesn't have any deposits, just forms and whatnot to fill out.
One thing that could be helpful though is going ahead and looking into your vaccinations. Getting titers, waiting on results, and having to potentially re-do vaccine series can take some time, and it's something I would've looked into a little earlier last year with the benefit of hindsight.
Congratulations! Would you mind sharing your stats?OOS II, complete 7/17
Same boat here, I might wait a couple more weeks though.LM 77, alma matter, multiple publications and overall strong ECs subtmited in early july and radio silence. Should I send LOI ?
Congratulations! Would you mind sharing your stats?
IS II today!
7/20Complete date?
I haven't heard this but im going to start telling myself this as well lolYeah isn't it like give it until thanksgiving then you can start to be stressed? that's at least what I keep telling myself lol
Depending on your time zone. Morning to the afternoon. About ~6 hours.For anyone who's interviewed, do you mind sharing the approximate time of day/duration? Still waiting for my details email but need to submit my PTO request for work
I mean it's a med school interview. You're going to be stressed. The MMI is more stressful than the faculty from my experience. But overall it was way more relaxed than I was expecting.For those of you that interviewed, was the MMI+ faculty combined a very stressful morning? The schedule looks super tight.
That's great! I guess if it is in person MMI it would prob be worse. Thank you!I mean it's a med school interview. You're going to be stressed. The MMI is more stressful than the faculty from my experience. But overall it was way more relaxed than I was expecting.
Nope it’s open!Is this interview closed file?
For other accepted people, does anyone know when we’ll hear back about our campus preference?
Congrats!!! Stats and complete date?OOS II today! 🙂
They do not go by order of submission/complete.Bruh they still in beginning of July?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.