You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Louisville
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ThatGuyKiwi
New Member
I just got "they have not made a decision" email, but i'd assume I will hear next time? I interviewed 11/8. Has anyone heard back who interviewed then?
dr.thugshaker
New Member
OOS II received yesterday, for a waitlist position. Didn't know that was a thing at many schools (assumed I'd either be interviewed then waitlisted, or not interviewed at all), but have also heard UofL takes a good number of students off their waitlist. Fingers crossed 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When was your secondary marked complete?OOS II received yesterday, for a waitlist position. Didn't know that was a thing at many schools (assumed I'd either be interviewed then waitlisted, or not interviewed at all), but have also heard UofL takes a good number of students off their waitlist. Fingers crossed 🙂
aightmanokay
Full Member
is there an accepted students groupme?
_SleepySloth_
Full Member
You're invited to my new group 'ULSOM Class of 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMeis there an accepted students groupme?
OOS Waitlist received less than an hour ago. LM 68
D
deleted1177773
Pre-II or post?OOS Waitlist received less than an hour ago. LM 68
Pre-II R now
D
deleted1177773
+1Pre-II R now
Same OOS pre-II R
Post II, I interviewed 12/06Pre-II or post?
Justchallenge4
Full Member
Got an email today saying their office is closed until Jan 1 starting 12/16 and that my app is still under consideration
femalecurry
New Member
Like someone mentioned above me, I received an email 12/14 about the admissions going on break till early January, but my application is still under consideration.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know the grading scale? is it p/f? A handout online is reflecting h/p/f
calmandrain
Full Member
I'm OOS with weakish ties to UofL and Louisville, got an II for a waitlist position today
Secondary completed date?I'm OOS with weakish ties to UofL and Louisville, got an II for a waitlist position today
calmandrain
Full Member
10/31Secondary completed date?
What well thought-out questions.Interview feedback:
GroupMe?
irishdoc28
Full Member
GroupMe?
There is one linked somewhere above!
ThatGuyKiwi
New Member
Waitlisted today as well. OOS, but we should start hearing end of April and early May.
Group me link is expired 🙁
premedmich3
Full Member
Also received OOS WL today, interviewed on 11/30. Trying to find any info on OOS WL movement, especially for those put on relatively early in January? Or does the timing not matter rather than the ranking for WL?Waitlist today, interviewed Dec 5th. OOS, LM 72.
saltburnmd
New Member
anyone make a new groupme? the old one was deleted for some reason
I last got an email from Louisville on December 14th saying my application was still under review and they were going on vacation and it's been cricket since then. Do they take updates? I'd like to send one to remind them that I exist lol. OOS with very very very (and I cannot emphasize this enough) very weak ties to the state.
Wondering this toodoes anyone know the grading scale? is it p/f? A handout online is reflecting h/p/f
saltburnmd
New Member
from what i know it is p/fdoes anyone know the grading scale? is it p/f? A handout online is reflecting h/p/f
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
femalecurry
New Member
+1Just took the Pre-II R, good luck to everyone else in their cycles!
MedisStress
Full Member
+1oos pre II R!
+1Just took the Pre-II R, good luck to everyone else in their cycles!
ortho3plates
New Member
Does anyone know when scholarships come out? In the newsletter, they mentioned "by early February..."
Haha yeah same thing I was thinking — waiting [im]patiently 😵Does anyone know when scholarships come out? In the newsletter, they mentioned "by early February..."
Does anyone know when scholarships come out? In the newsletter, they mentioned "by early February..."
They said at pre-orientation it would be early-mid March due to delays with FAFSA.
calmandrain
Full Member
Maybe read past years threads to see if they do? Tbh I don't see why they wouldn't accept one... I'm sure there are lots of schools that accept letters of intent but don't explicitly say they do on their website, if that makes senseDoes anybody know if they accept letters of intent? I can’t find anything on the website so I assume its a no?
And if you really want to be sure it might not hurt to call the office and double check, that way you know how to deliver it to them as well (email, upload to portal, etc)
Does anybody know if they accept letters of intent? I can’t find anything on the website so I assume its a no?
Maybe read past years threads to see if they do? Tbh I don't see why they wouldn't accept one... I'm sure there are lots of schools that accept letters of intent but don't explicitly say they do on their website, if that makes sense
And if you really want to be sure it might not hurt to call the office and double check, that way you know how to deliver it to them as well (email, upload to portal, etc)
- Application Updates: Unless specifically requested, the University of Louisville Admissions Office will not be responsible for updating the applicant’s secondary application information. Email updates will not be accepted. Primary AMCAS application updates, to the extent permissible, must be made directly through AMCAS.
Last edited:
Smileydimples
Full Member
I just sent a letter of interest via email to the admissions office and called and they said it was fine. Not sure if it matter pre or post interview tho but Ik they accept letter of interest so they should accept letter of intentDoes anybody know if they accept letters of intent? I can’t find anything on the website so I assume its a no?
calmandrain
Full Member
This seems like its referring to secondary application updates, not necessarily LOIs![]()
Home
louisville.edu
- Application Updates: Unless specifically requested, the University of Louisville Admissions Office will not be responsible for updating the applicant’s secondary application information. Email updates will not be accepted. Primary AMCAS application updates, to the extent permissible, must be made directly through AMCAS.
Yeah i didnt realize you meant LOI. Sounds like it cant hurt.This seems like its referring to secondary application updates, not necessarily LOIs
Exactly! Good luck my friend (=I just sent a letter of interest via email to the admissions office and called and they said it was fine. Not sure if it matter pre or post interview tho but Ik they accept letter of interest so they should accept letter of intent
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It means that the ADCOM doesn't want you to annoy them.This seems like its referring to secondary application updates, not necessarily LOIs
This seems like its referring to secondary application updates, not necessarily LOIs
I was ALSO unaware of their house policy on URL changes![]()
Home
louisville.edu
- Application Updates: Unless specifically requested, the University of Louisville Admissions Office will not be responsible for updating the applicant’s secondary application information. Email updates will not be accepted. Primary AMCAS application updates, to the extent permissible, must be made directly through AMCAS.
Smileydimples
Full Member
Sorry what do you mean by URL changes? And what’s the policy?I was ALSO unaware of their house policy on URL changes
They don't like itSorry what do you mean by URL changes? And what’s the policy?
Smileydimples
Full Member
I mean like what URL change do you mean?They don't like it