Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope so, I got an under review email this morningI think that means an interview is on the horizon!!!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I hope so, I got an under review email this morningI think that means an interview is on the horizon!!!
You cant get an interview without taking casperHas anyone been reviewed or extended an interview before taking Casper ?
Thank you so much for this, I took my CASPER in july and just realized I never sent it to themHas anyone been reviewed or extended an interview before taking Casper ?
I asked via email and they said not having Casper does not decrease your chance of getting an interview and you could just take it after getting interview invitation because they know the exam is expensive for someYou cant get an interview without taking casper
when were you complete?I hope so, I got an under review email this morning
mid septemberwhen were you complete?
did you get an email saying you were under review recently?Interview this weekend!
OOS, LM 67
did you get an email saying you were under review recently?
Unfortunately, they do not. I spoke with Admissions two weeks ago and they said they did not accept update letters.do they take update letters?
Does everyone get an under review email? Has anyone gotten an II without the email? I got the “thank you for submitting your application” email on 09/06 but haven’t heard anything else since then
lol ok I still haven’t even received the under review email so I’m just trying to be patientI think I saw a few ppl earlier in this thread get a II in between 2-3 weeks of receiving that “under review” email. I guess we’re the most recent guinea pigs lol
lol ok I still haven’t even received the under review email so I’m just trying to be patient
I wouldnt lose hope. I got my interview 2 hr after that email. not saying yours will be the same, but that might be a good signSubmitted secondary 9/8 and just got “application is under review email” at 11:00 AM EST
September 6th 😭 them going out of order is stressing meWhen did you submit your secondary? I submitted my secondary app Sept 9th and I just got the “under review email” today. I think they’re one of the few schools that actually does holistic review so that’s why they take longer than usual (not that this whole cycle hasn’t been slow)
I received an interview without the under review email.Does everyone get an under review email? Has anyone gotten an II without the email? I got the “thank you for submitting your application” email on 09/06 but haven’t heard anything else since then
So there’s hope for me yetI received an interview without the under review email.
lesgooooGot the A!
its via zoom. i dont think it should be in personII just now. However the first post said it would be in person this year...based off the email it seems like mine is virtual so I'm questioning it's validity 😅 For those who interviewed already is it via Zoom? At least the first part?
II just now. However the first post said it would be in person this year...based off the email it seems like it's virtual so im questioning the validity of the email [emoji28] For those who interviewed already is it via Zoom? At least the first part?
Thank you!its via zoom. i dont think it should be in person
Submitted: 9/21secondary submit date? Under review email?
see under review is a good sign sometimesThank you!
Submitted: 9/21
Oddly enough, I had 2 under review emails on 11/20 and 11/22.
how far out were they scheduling ?II just now. However the first post said it would be in person this year...based off the email it seems like it's virtual so im questioning the validity of the email 😅 For those who interviewed already is it via Zoom? At least the first part?
I have my student run interview this Saturday. I didn't choose this one but could email them if I had schedule conflicts. My faculty interviewer reached out to me separately and gave me two dates next week. Haven't heard about the 3rd interview yet. They said it would be 3 parts in their original email.how far out were they scheduling ?
that low key seems disorganized, hope they go well!I have my student run interview this Saturday. I didn't choose this one but could email them if I had schedule conflicts. My faculty interviewer reached out to me separately and gave me two dates next week. Haven't heard about the 3rd interview yet. They said it would be 3 parts in their original email.
It was three med students vs five applicants. They were very chill and made us very comfy and told us there was no need to be formal. Questions were why medicine, why meharry, obstacle you overcame, and left time for questions. I was nervous but I got lucky with the group of applicants I was with <3 everyone took turns, complimented each others answers, and no one tried to out shine one another. Just tell your story, show you did your research, and you'll be straight!for those of you who completed the interview process, can you explain a little more of what to expect for the student run interview?
Sameeee!!Meharry please send me my II. This is all I want for Christmas! 😩
Was it open or closed file?It was three med students vs five applicants. They were very chill and made us very comfy and told us there was no need to be formal. Questions were why medicine, why meharry, obstacle you overcame, and left time for questions. I was nervous but I got lucky with the group of applicants I was with <3 everyone took turns, complimented each others answers, and no one tried to out shine one another. Just tell your story, show you did your research, and you'll be straight!
Was it open or closed file?
SameReceived application under review email this morning!
Received application under review email this morning!
as far as this thread goes i think that definitely means an interview is coming soon! fingers crossed!Same
Congrats! when did you submit your secondary?Received application under review email this morning!
Congrats! when did you submit your secondary?
Congrats! when did you submit your secondary?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.