2023-2024 Meharry

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know if the admissions office is closed for the holidays? just curious if we should be expecting anything before the end of the calendar year
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this may be a wild guess but im am guessing they are sending secondaries to everyone that have not received one yet ? like I tought I was getting an II since I submitted my secondary forever ago lol are they having trouble filling their seats or something
I think its… they have trouble keeping track of who they sent secondaries to…
 
this may be a wild guess but im am guessing they are sending secondaries to everyone that have not received one yet ? like I tought I was getting an II since I submitted my secondary forever ago lol are they having trouble filling their seats or something
I thought they screened???
 
this may be a wild guess but im am guessing they are sending secondaries to everyone that have not received one yet ? like I tought I was getting an II since I submitted my secondary forever ago lol are they having trouble filling their seats or something
Yeah, I haven't seen all the other medical schools that I applied to send those emails.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad