2023-2024 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Applied mid October, received an II on 12/8, interviewed on 12/15 and now patiently waiting on a decision. LizzyM is 68.

According to the admissions lady on interview day, the class is currently 3/4 full and they're trying to fill by the end of the year.

Members don't see this ad.

Applied mid October, received an II on 12/8, interviewed on 12/15 and now patiently waiting on a decision. LizzyM is 68.

According to the admissions lady on interview day, the class is currently 3/4 full and they're trying to fill by the end of the year.
3/4 full??? I'm going to have a panic attack.

3/4 full??? I'm going to have a panic attack.
It may be 3/4 full but don't forget a lot of people drop their acceptances. According to the PCOM GA page for the entering class of 2023, 367 students were accepted but only 135 matriculated.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does PCOM GA not show up on FAFSA? I only see PCOM PA

IS II

62 LM

Edit: I was complete by Thanksgiving

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
IS II

62 LM
Congrats! :clap:

You will do great - the interview is very casual. They really just want to make sure you know what you're getting into and if you'd fit in well at the school. Also make sure you have a good answer to "Why DO"

Hey y'all I applied to the PCOM GA for DO and I have a 495 MCAT with 3.5 gpa and haven't heard back in months do you think I have a chance? I'm IS

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if they're still sending out IIs? Not sure if I should submit an app

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if they're still sending out IIs? Not sure if I should submit an app
They send out IIs all the way into the spring. When you interview depends on how competitive your stats are. I'd definitely submit still.

Submitted in November/early December and my application is still in review :(

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone who submitted around early November and has received an II?
Also how long does it typically take to get past 4 bars? 😓

Hey everyone, for those who have been accepted, have you received any merit scholarships along with your acceptance letter/ shortly after receiving your acceptance?

Withdrawing my A. Hopefully it goes to one of you nice people.

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone submitted in mid December hear back? I'm stuck at 4 bars. I would love to attend PCOM Georgia because one of my extended family has a vacation house 10 minutes away. Free or cheap spacious housing. I have low undergraduate GPA, high graduate GPA, and extremely high MCAT.

For those that had the interview how did you guys send your thank you email?