2023-2024 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Application portal updated to 7 bars just now. Im praying for good news tomorrow :nailbiting:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just recently got an interview with PCOM Georgia. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

This may be obvious, but what helped me was reviewing my application and checking out the SDN PCOM interview forum:
Also there are some PCOM interview quizlets out there if you want to try some different questions.
Mine was a closed file, 2-on-1, low stress interview with some general and then some specific questions based off of my responses.

What platform is the virtual interview conducted on? Are all virtual interviews 2-on-1?

Just recently got an interview with PCOM Georgia. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
It's a closed file interview. They ask general questions, why doctor, why DO, name a time when you emphasized with someone, etc. it's not too bad. They were all really nice people.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an ii yesterday but I declined due to matriculating elsewhere. Best of luck to y'all!

hey has anyone received a scholarship along with their acceptance email? do they generally give out merit based scholarships? and is it with ur A email or later?

I've been told that scholarship money in professional school is very hard to come by - many of the scholarships offered through the school seem to be only available to OMS-2 and greater. If you find anything out please let us know - b/c these loans ain't it.

hey is there a groupme/fb group for finding housing and roommates for accepted students?

hey is there a groupme/fb group for finding housing and roommates for accepted students?
There's an unofficial one that is not very active, but I think the admissions will send out a more active source closer to matriculation. Here's the unofficial one:

when is pcom going to send fin aid offers? and just final cost of attendance stuff

when is pcom going to send fin aid offers? and just final cost of attendance stuff
I joined the pcom financial aid call yesterday and they are hoping to do so by early April. Apparently, there are some issues with the new FAFSA system.

Withdrew the A. Good luck folks!

anybody else stuck at four bars?

Reactions: 4 users
They responded to you that quickly? I’m surprised. I thought it’s supposed to be at least 6 weeks
yeah, I was so surprised tbh!

Also, does anyone know when the waitlist movement begins? I haven't seen anyone mention getting off the WL yet

yeah, I was so surprised tbh!

Also, does anyone know when the waitlist movement begins? I haven't seen anyone mention getting off the WL yet
Probably when the second seat deposit is due April 15, you'll see a lot of movement.

Reactions: 1 users
Is Pcom ga still doing interviews or are they over now :cryi: I'm still stuck at 4 bars

OOS II today via phone call. Sub 500 MCAT, 3.56 GPA, ORM. Does anyone know if they’re still offering post-II acceptances or is it waitlists/rejections at this point?