2023-2024 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM-PA)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm at 4 bars now with PCOM south GA, and 3 bars with PCOM philly and PCOM GA

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my secondary on 7/5 but I am still on 3 bars. Is it worth calling the admissions office?

Last edited:
I submitted my secondary on 7/5, about 20 days ago, but I am still on 3 bars. Is it worth calling the admissions office?
When I called them, they just stated not to worry about the bars. If you have everything in then it does not matter.

Reactions: 1 user
Finally got the link. On 3 bars . Excited to see what the cycle brings me

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Should I be worried that I'm at 3 bars and my application was complete on on 6/29

Should I be worried that I'm at 3 bars and my application was complete on on 6/29
I was complete 6/29 and am on 3 bars for Philadelphia but 4 for South Georgia. It's still early, I doubt there's any reason to start worrying yet!!

Is it too late to apply to PCOM/DO schools in general?

Is secondary turnaround ~4 weeks frowned upon :(

I submitted on 6/29 and emailed them yesterday. Got back to me in 1-day and I'm now at 4 bars

who did you email? I submitted before then and still on 3 bars
Theres an email in the portal on the right side and some Id number bolded that you need to include as well

Weird. I submitted my primary on 6/11 and secondary on 6/30. Still haven't seen the bar move from 3 to 4.

at 4 bars now :D
submitted on 06/29; BUT my app was not considered complete until 07/10 bc that's when my last LOR was received

I am at 4 bars for PCOM Georgia but not PCOM Philly. (Submitted 7/14)
Any have any II's yet?

Just moved to 4 bars for PCOM Philly and Georgia. Submitted Philly on 7/21 and Georgia on 7/29!

I submitted my payment 7/6 and I'm still at 3 bars. I emailed last week and everything 😭

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Anybody get this when they open the portal?

"Thank you for your interest in PCOM! The PCOM online application has closed for the cycle. The application will reopen on September 8, 2023. Please check back after that date to start your new application. In the meantime, if you would like to receive program information via email please visit this page."

"Thank you for your interest in PCOM! The PCOM online application has closed for the cycle. The application will reopen on September 8, 2023. Please check back after that date to start your new application. In the meantime, if you would like to receive program information via email please visit this page."
Ah nevermind, I think my bookmark link was redirecting me to the wrong place for whatever reason.

I'm getting the same thing. How'd you manage to fix it?

I know PCOM philly and south georgia only need $75 payment. What if I want to add in suwanee, then do i have to pay 75$ x 2?