2023-2024 Rochester

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know about the waitlist movement here and when it starts?
According to MSAR, the waitlist is around 350 people and only 30 people get out of the waitlist.....I haven't seen any post II R, so this number is probably correct. Last year, 1st week of May is when waitlist movement started
 
I interviewed 3 weeks ago. They just mailed me a large thick envelope with "Thanks for interviewing" promo materials. Yes, and thanks for the heart attack and temporary tinnitus
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just withdrew, good luck everyone! This one's a little bittersweet since it was my first A of the cycle 🥲

(Also, in the name of transparency in aid packages for future SDN lurkers - I was selected for the "Dean's Scholarship", which is a half-tuition scholarship that is renewable for all 4 years. My other half of tuition was covered by need-based aid)
 
Just withdrew, good luck everyone! This one's a little bittersweet since it was my first A of the cycle 🥲

(Also, in the name of transparency in aid packages for future SDN lurkers - I was selected for the "Dean's Scholarship", which is a half-tuition scholarship that is renewable for all 4 years. My other half of tuition was covered by need-based aid)
Rochester lets do me a solid and pass me that scholarship tku
 
Withdrew my A as well, they also gave me a decent need based scholarship but less than some other schools I got into. Very much enjoyed my interview experience there - to whomever gets my spot: it’s a great school, make the most of it!
 
Withdrew my A as well, they also gave me a decent need based scholarship but less than some other schools I got into. Very much enjoyed my interview experience there - to whomever gets my spot: it’s a great school, make the most of it!
Withdrew my A, good luck to those on the WL!
+1

Did y’all email or is there somewhere on the portal I’m not seeing?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I emailed admissions and they said “We have had a very steady year with little waitlist movement, but it’s difficult for me to predict what the next few weeks will look like.”