You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Temple
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
IS II this morning! Submitted early September
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
frostychipmunk
Full Member
Pre-II R today. That's one less I have to wait for, I guess.
+1, OOS, submitted early August
Fldoc2424
Full Member
Pre-II R today. That's one less I have to wait for, I guess.
+1
just got an OOS pre II R
+1+1 OOS R
redrobbin333
Full Member
Are they a slow trickle or one shot. Haven’t got my R yet fingers crossed
one_masterpiece
Full Member
Pre-II R, complete in July ,OOS
I think slow trickle becuase I got mine an hour after the first reported one todayAre they a slow trickle or one shot. Haven’t got my R yet fingers crossed
redrobbin333
Full Member
Don’t worry y’all. It’s an April fools prank. Everyone’s really accepted.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS pre-II R
Student2000!
Full Member
OOS pre II R
+1 OOS Pre-II ROOS pre II R
+2+1 OOS Pre-II R
+1 R
Just got Pre-II OOS R'ed
Did anyone who interviewed in January/February get accepted?
beluga whalez
Full Member
Did anyone who interviewed in January/February get accepted?
?
Last edited:
girlonamission11
Full Member
has LKSOM ever have waitlist movement prior to 4/30 ?
/ do we know around how much or what percent of the class comes from the waitlist? only bc in these later interview dates it seems like many more people got the CChas LKSOM ever have waitlist movement prior to 4/30 ?
Pre II R OOS.
what are some things that are unique about this school?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
garnmonster
Full Member
some people got off the CC list in january but it wasn’t a lot. i think it can happen but most movement happens in mayhas LKSOM ever have waitlist movement prior to 4/30 ?
hopefulapplicant!
Full Member
Wondering this too, was this answered?Has anyone actually gotten a post II R? Or do they just waitlist everyone?
berthaalethea
Full Member
there is SOME movement on the day we have to narrow to three choices (April 15th maybe?), but most is in Mayhas LKSOM ever have waitlist movement prior to 4/30 ?
hopefulphysiciansoon
Full Member
anyone come off the waitlist yet
premedboul
Full Member
by waitlist do you mean CC list? or are waitlist and CC list different?anyone come off the waitlist yet
hopefulphysiciansoon
Full Member
by waitlist do you mean CC list? or are waitlist and CC list different?
sorry i mean cc
cryingpremed
Full Member
when are decisions coming out?
hopefulapplicant!
Full Member
Week of April 22
cryingpremed
Full Member
So decisions come out after second look weekend?
I thought they said 3rd week of AprilWeek of April 22
hopefulapplicant!
Full Member
I thought they said 3rd week of April
Oh maybe! I heard week of 22nd at the interview td. Maybe someone w an interview weds/thurs this week can confirm
I had mine at the beginning of March so maybe that makes a difference? I’m not sureOh maybe! I heard week of 22nd at the interview td. Maybe someone w an interview weds/thurs this week can confirm
girlonamission11
Full Member
is that just for the next set of interviews? or is it including CC movement?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think CC movement can happen any time but most happens after April 30th
allWLnobrakes
Full Member
No update from the portal upload but I let them know via email as well and they gave me a confirmation pretty quickly.For those that submitted an update letter on the portal...they don't send any sort of confirmation that they received it right?
hopefulphysiciansoon
Full Member
whats the waitlist movement like?