2024-2025 Belmont (Frist)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can anyone w/ that email share what it says? im curious
Your application to the Thomas F. Frist Jr. College of Medicine at Belmont University is now under review for an interview invitation. Our interviews begin in September and the interview cycle will conclude by early March. Your application will remain under consideration with the FCoM Admissions Committee and you can expect to hear from us via email if an interview offer is extended.
 
Your application to the Thomas F. Frist Jr. College of Medicine at Belmont University is now under review for an interview invitation. Our interviews begin in September and the interview cycle will conclude by early March. Your application will remain under consideration with the FCoM Admissions Committee and you can expect to hear from us via email if an interview offer is extended.
that kinda sounds ambiguous i cant tell if that means youre under consideration or if its a pre II hold? some pre ii holds read similarly. hmmm... you got this, good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Your application to the Thomas F. Frist Jr. College of Medicine at Belmont University is now under review for an interview invitation. Our interviews begin in September and the interview cycle will conclude by early March. Your application will remain under consideration with the FCoM Admissions Committee and you can expect to hear from us via email if an interview offer is extended.
Why is my email kind of different lol
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I stalked last years threads lol it seems like most people who got the email got an II— does this sound correct or am I stretching things?
That might be true for last year, but they didn't start getting apps until October and they were trying to do a lot of interviews in a short time.
I am pretty sure they will be more selective this year as they have the luxury of more time.
 
That might be true for last year, but they didn't start getting apps until October and they were trying to do a lot of interviews in a short time.
I am pretty sure they will be more selective this year as they have the luxury of more time.

absolutely. I initially thought the email actually read more like a pre-II hold, though they could be sending this to everyone as a second app complete type of email too.
 
Please stop worry about the under review email. Everyone will get one eventually. They are like Tulane where people pass from secondary --> under review --> interview or not. I got my interview a month after being under review, although, it included over Christmas break.
This right here ^^^
 
Please stop worry about the under review email. Everyone will get one eventually. They are like Tulane where people pass from secondary --> under review --> interview or not. I got my interview a month after being under review, although, it included over Christmas break.

true, but tbf, as someone who has zero clue how this process works I feel like it’s a bit unfair to tell us to chill. nice to see an update that has the word interview in it… may be nice to be patient towards those of us who are just excited! especially since some schools stay silent the entire cycle. food for thought…
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's the email @MangoesAreTheBestFruit8 if you don't mind sharing!

I don’t mind at all:

[mango],

Your application to the Thomas F. Frist Jr. College of Medicine at Belmont University is now under review for an interview invitation. Our interviews begin in September and the interview cycle will conclude by early March. Your application will remain under consideration with the FCoM Admissions Committee and you can expect to hear from us via email if an interview offer is extended.
 
Please stop worry about the under review email. Everyone will get one eventually. They are like Tulane where people pass from secondary --> under review --> interview or not. I got my interview a month after being under review, although, it included over Christmas break.
I didn’t get the under review email last year and was rejected pre-II
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else take a late Preview exam? I just got my score back last week and received the first "under review" email; not the one that says "under review for interview invite" but just "your application is complete and under review." Is my late preview exam going to delay my app? I submitted the secondary Aug 7th but my late Preview has me stressing out now