-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Belmont (Frist)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Everyone gets one, to my knowledge. But nobody is posting about it so who knows. I got one.Got a postcard in the mail post interview. Is that a good sign they will accept me?
pacificcoast
Full Member
I think everyone gets oneGot a postcard in the mail post interview. Is that a good sign they will accept me?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got one then got waitlistedGot a postcard in the mail post interview. Is that a good sign they will accept me?
King, how is lifeEveryone gets one, to my knowledge. But nobody is posting about it so who knows. I got one.
Life is great 😎 I can’t complain about having 2 acceptances. I visit Belmont this month and MCW next month. I’m so excited to start med school this fall!King, how is life
Do we know how long they will send interview invites?
futured0ct0rr
Full Member
their website says through february but i'm hoping it will run longer because it seems like they've been so quiet😬Do we know how long they will send interview invites?
nolemedgirl
Full Member
OOS R
futured0ct0rr
Full Member
when were you complete?OOS R
youngdumbandbroke
Full Member
Omg congrats!!! When did you interview?hey guys! Got in!!!! MY FIRST A!! OMG OMG... class of 2029 !!!!!!!
Last edited:
D
deleted1175312
anyone know when Financial Aid gets rolled out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They said in my interview in the “spring.” I plan on emailing to find eventually, considering it will be a major factor in whether or not I consider them going forward.anyone know when Financial Aid gets rolled out?
With its price tag, I don’t know who would consider it over an established school unless they offer 💸💸They said in my interview in the “spring.” I plan on emailing to find eventually, considering it will be a major factor in whether or not I consider them going forward.
October 24Omg congrats!!! When did you interview?
Yes. Fill out and send FAFSA to all schools you interviewed at and would consider attending.Are yall filling out FAFSA for now?
Exactly. They do need to make it worth it for me to attend. They’re about 30k more expensive than MCW. I have a number in mind that they would need to meet for me to attend.With its price tag, I don’t know who would consider it over an established school unless they offer 💸💸
Yes, I am going!Anyone rsvp'd for the second-look day?
StorkDocStudent
New Member
Can anyone shed light on the frist learning model/attendance policy?
Did you interview or are you asking for info for the next cycle? If the later, I can send you some information later. If you interviewed, check out the resources that were emailed to you.Can anyone shed light on the frist learning model/attendance policy?
StorkDocStudent
New Member
Did you interview or are you asking for info for the next cycle? If the later, I can send you some information later. If you interviewed, check out the resources that were emailed to you.
Latter! Thank you!
pacificcoast
Full Member
FollowingAny WL movement.
Accepted Facebook was at 22 last I checked (not Facebook active), and they need to accept at least 50 students before March 15th (I forget the exact date) to be in compliant with traffic rules for medical schools. I feel like they should also be pushing out some acceptances now that their interview cycle is over and they have second look coming up on April 4th.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 IS R
Last edited:
happy2Bhere:)
Full Member
+1 Pre-II R
iamfavored
Full Member
They got me too y'all
IS Pre-II R
IS Pre-II R
D
deleted1177773
Same+1 OOS pre II R. The email stated they concluded their interview season.
D
deleted1206806
OOS waitlisted yesterday but I withdrew today hopefully it helps someone out! Interviewed 1/31
BingingwithB99
Full Member
OOS A
youngdumbandbroke
Full Member
+1 OOS A! interviewed 2/7 🙂
kiwisun
Full Member
Did you receive a call?+1 OOS A! interviewed 2/7 🙂
Yay! Congrats on the A’s and I hope to see you guys at second look!
youngdumbandbroke
Full Member
Yes I did! Followed by an emailDid you receive a call?
kiwisun
Full Member
That's awesome. Congratulations!Yes I did! Followed by an email
There’s only 22 people on the admitted Facebook page (albeit maybe some didn’t join)Do we have an idea how many students have gotten an A so far, and how many left?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not to my knowledge. We should make one.I know there’s an fb group but is there a group chat yet
GroupMe | Group chat app
Group text messaging to every phone. The easy way to connect with all the groups in your life, big and small.
groupme.com