You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Creighton
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OOS II no ties
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ll be turning down my ii but hope it goes to one of y’all!!
VINILOVER123
Full Member
I wonder how much the student interview is weighed, don’t think I did as good the faculty interview
potentialMDcandidate
Full Member
Did your message just disappear today?how long after the thank you message disappear did you all receive your decisions?
they mentioned during the info session that they're weighed equallyI wonder how much the student interview is weighed, don’t think I did as good the faculty interview
someone please fact check me tho I swear that's what I heard them say
potentialMDcandidate
Full Member
Weighed equally yes, student doesn’t vote on committee though.they mentioned during the info session that they're weighed equally
someone please fact check me tho I swear that's what I heard them say
yes it did!Did your message just disappear today?
did you interview in early october :Oyes it did!
yes i think first week of octoberdid you interview in early october :O
Week of 10/7?yes i think first week of october
yes i think first week of october
the week priorWeek of 10/7?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you, looks like imma have to wait till next weekthe week prior
potentialMDcandidate
Full Member
You should hear on Monday then.yes it did!
skedaddleduck
Full Member
I also interviewed the week of oct 7. Really hoping it goes well for us all🫠
thank you!!You should hear on Monday then.
D
deleted1116227
Yep I see it too. That's an A right? They usually send emails out on MonIs anyone else seeing an invitation to an accepted students day in their portal?
congrats! from previous threads it means you have the AIs anyone else seeing an invitation to an accepted students day in their portal?
D
deleted1200015
Looks like we're next 🙏any week of 10/7 interviewers have their thank you message disappear yet?
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
Complete 10/22 II 10/28 lol
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
does anyone know the post-interview acceptance rate?
also any accepted students willing to answer questions? I have a few questions abt my interview its next week 😰
also any accepted students willing to answer questions? I have a few questions abt my interview its next week 😰
I believe it’s about 50% if I remember correctly from the interview day presentationdoes anyone know the post-interview acceptance rate?
also any accepted students willing to answer questions? I have a few questions abt my interview its next week 😰
Nicky2024!
New Member
From my understanding, interviews are conducted from September to March. Has anyone been invited for a November or December interview yet?
From my understanding, interviews are conducted from September to March. Has anyone been invited for a November or December interview yet?
Recent batch sent out a few days ago. Believe we are all interviewing in November
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
I received my invite on 10/28 and signed up for an 11/11 interview date
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
For those of you who were accepted already - did you guys send an update/LOI right after your interview? If so, how did you structure yours?
I literally submitted primary 10/20, secondary 10/22 and was complete the day of so I lowkey do not have that much to update 🙁
I literally submitted primary 10/20, secondary 10/22 and was complete the day of so I lowkey do not have that much to update 🙁
Nicky2024!
New Member
If you don’t mind, when did you submit your secondary for Creighton? And are you in-state or OOS? I’m in-state and am now wondering if I’m ever going to be interviewed.I received my invite on 10/28 and signed up for an 11/11 interview date
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
Yeah I submitted primary on 10/14 and secondary 10/22 🫡 also OOS ORM from Ca. I have no idea why they got back to me so quicklyIf you don’t mind, when did you submit your secondary for Creighton? And are you in-state or OOS? I’m in-state and am now wondering if I’m ever going to be interviewed.
Congrats! Stats?Yeah I submitted primary on 10/14 and secondary 10/22 🫡 also OOS ORM from Ca. I have no idea why they got back to me so quickly
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
Guys I am absolutely tweaking please offer interview advice for Creighton 😭😭😭
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
3.85+ 515+ and also I just realized one of my entries for my service works got cut off at the end LOL guess they didn’t mind 😭😭Congrats! Stats?
step1step2step3
New Member
Are there any students from the Phoenix campus that I can reach out to? Thank you!
lmao honestly it was super chill. They really seemed to just want to get to know you. They have a handful of required questions that they ask, but it they are literally just normal interview questions "Tell me about a time where X happened, why do you want to be a doctor, tell us about your service, etc." Don't fret, just be your awesome self 🙂Guys I am absolutely tweaking please offer interview advice for Creighton 😭😭😭
solarflare1230
Full Member
Does anyone know what the last day to send update letters is if we interviewed on the week of 10/14 - 10/18?
11/4 I believeDoes anyone know what the last day to send update letters is if we interviewed on the week of 10/14 - 10/18?
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
Is it advised to send update letter/LOI right after the interview? Or wait a few days then send it?
For the people that interviewed already are interview questions on SDN sufficient?
For the people that interviewed already are interview questions on SDN sufficient?
No, our thank you messages will probably disappear on Thursday/Friday and we should hear back next Mondaywait so are people who interviewed 10/7 expected to hear back tomorrow? and for those that did interview the week of 10/7 - have you had your thank you message disappear?
_overunder_
Full Member
They tell you during your interview the timeline on sending any updates to your application! During my interview, they gave us the date the committee would meet and told us to send updates at least a few days before that to ensure the committee would see it when reviewing your app.Is it advised to send update letter/LOI right after the interview? Or wait a few days then send it?
For the people that interviewed already are interview questions on SDN sufficient?
greymolerat
Full Member
They tell you during your interview the timeline on sending any updates to your application! During my interview, they gave us the date the committee would meet and told us to send updates at least a few days before that to ensure the committee would see it when reviewing your app.
I interviewed earlier this month and wasn’t able to hear all of the info session unfortunately due to connection issues :/ Does anyone know what the formatting is for the update they requested? And when they said deadline is?
I couldn’t make out if it’s a list of activities + hours or more like paragraph style. Any help would be really appreciated!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
_overunder_
Full Member
I interviewed earlier this month and wasn’t able to hear all of the info session unfortunately due to connection issues :/ Does anyone know what the formatting is for the update they requested? And when they said deadline is?
I couldn’t make out if it’s a list of activities + hours or more like paragraph style. Any help would be really appreciated!!
Helpful response from @CheeesyBoi here 🙂 Deadline varies based on your committee review date, so I'm not entirely sure - I sent my update within a few days of my interview.If I remember correctly, they suggested that we give updates on all of the activities we are continuing. When I did it, I added in my clinical job, research I am still doing, and volunteer positions I still do.
The format (I think they suggested you do it this way but I am not 100% sure) I used went like this:
Name
AMCAS ID
Brief description about what activity I am talking about (volunteering, clinical experience, etc.) and my role, responsibilities, etc.
Number of hours I have completed since submitting
Thank you,
Name
_overunder_
Full Member
Actually found my old notes, too! They want the organization, relevant dates, hours per week (completed and projected), your contact, and then a reflection on the activity and your role.Helpful response from @CheeesyBoi here 🙂 Deadline varies based on your committee review date, so I'm not entirely sure - I sent my update within a few days of my interview.
greymolerat
Full Member
Thank you so much everyone!
Last edited:
skedaddleduck
Full Member
If we interviewed 10/7 is it too late to send updates? I waited until I got my new job offer to submit updates but since decisions are made this Thurs for us I'm worried it's too late:/ also did everyone submit a letter of intent?
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
I hope everyone here gets admitted fr