You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Icahn (Mt. Sinai)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Wouldnt that show in the financial award letter? Or does it usually come later?Do we think merit scholarships have gone out already?..
Not sure. There was someone on last year’s thread who said they received a merit scholarship on April 26th. Though financial aid was delayed last year because of fafsa issues, so it could have been different now.Wouldnt that show in the financial award letter? Or does it usually come later?
I am just hoping someone will say if they received one or not yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
eastcoastbestcoast
Full Member
I did, and I know at least 3 or 4 others from second look did as well
Has anyone withdrawn..
eastcoastbestcoast
Full Member
Good luck yall
I did, and I know at least [emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]] or [emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]]] others from second look did as well
I’ll start praying 🥲
jaybbathehutt
New Member
A through email! Post-WL
A through email! Post-WL
Congrats!! It seems to have started
aspiringphysician999
New Member
congrats!! did you happen to send any updates or letters of intent/interest?A through email! Post-WL
jaybbathehutt
New Member
Yea, I had sent an update letter also expressing interest
congrats!! did you happen to send any updates or letters of intent/interest?
chocolatechipbanana
New Member
Do you have a certain amount of time to accept the decision ?A through email! Post-WL
jaybbathehutt
New Member
Yea I have 2 weeksDo you have a certain amount of time to accept the decision ?
aspiringphysician999
New Member
Any waitlist movement? Does anyone know how frequently they pull people off the waitlist like weekly or monthly?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations!Interviewed in September --> WL in January --> A today!! (2:40pm CT)
aspiringphysician999
New Member
congrats!! did you happen to send any updates / LOIs? If so, what was the turnaround time btw submitting and hearing back? tryna gauge how quickly they review these things.. :")Interviewed in September --> WL in March --> A today!! (2:40pm CT)
thank you!! So i sent a letter of interest in November, then a brief update in January to explain an employment change and finally my letter of continued interest in April 🙂 I am not sure how quickly they review things but i think like other schools they get notified when you upload something into your appcongrats!! did you happen to send any updates / LOIs? If so, what was the turnaround time btw submitting and hearing back? tryna gauge how quickly they review these things.. :")
SuperDoof123
Full Member
Can we anticipate more WL movement for the MSTP? Has anyone gotten off yet? Looking back at previous years, it seems like the majority of people get off the WL during the first week of May.
Can we anticipate more WL movement for the MSTP? Has anyone gotten off yet? Looking back at previous years, it seems like the majority of people get off the WL during the first week of May.
I hope both mstp and md continue with movement? there has to be more right…
OOS A off WL this morning - I wrote 4 letters of intent so be persistent!!
doctorspongebob
New Member
Heyo, would anyone in the groupme be able to ask the moderators to let people in who requested to join from WL per chance? Requested to join over a week ago haha
PlsssHeyo, would anyone in the groupme be able to ask the moderators to let people in who requested to join from WL per chance? Requested to join over a week ago haha
coffeecup12345
New Member
Just withdrew my A! Hope that means good news for one of you!
brainrottt
Full Member
Check your DMs. I just shared the link
chocolatechipbanana
New Member
Ahhh IS WL A just now!
aspiringphysician999
New Member
How frequently did you communicate with them / what was the cadence like? I am wary of sending too many communications..OOS A off WL this morning - I wrote 4 letters of intent so be persistent!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SuperDoof123
Full Member
Anyone anticipating any mstp movement?
I sent letters in December, late January, March, and AprilHow frequently did you communicate with them / what was the cadence like? I am wary of sending too many communications..
How are reapplicants viewed at this school? I interviewed for Flexmed a while back, and now am reapplying for the main cycle. Am I at a disadvantage? Advantage? Or it doesn't make a difference
aspiringphysician999
New Member
Maybe not for others but it feels like it is for me 🙁Do we think its over...
meticulousmacrophage
Full Member
I applied for FlexMed, didn't get an interview, then was lucky enough to get an offer this past cycle regular MD. I cited FlexMed as a reason for reapplying in my update letters and they seemed to have looked at that favorablyHow are reapplicants viewed at this school? I interviewed for Flexmed a while back, and now am reapplying for the main cycle. Am I at a disadvantage? Advantage? Or it doesn't make a difference
aspiringphysician999
New Member
Maybe it is over lol
aspiringphysician999
New Member
really hoping there's some movement this week
BlueMarlin1
New Member
Does sinai have a groupme? Anybody have insight on the numbers in the group?
It's not over! IS WL A this morning!!! Sent 1 Letter of Interest in November and 2 Letters of Intent in April and May
mamaMother
Full Member
Congrats!! do you mind sharing when you interviewed?It's not over! IS WL A this morning!!! Sent 1 Letter of Interest in November and 2 Letters of Intent in April and May
stargazin123
New Member
GOT THE A HOLLYYYYYY!! Interviewed in January and sent 5 updates total (1 pre-interview). I sent my last update just 2 hours ago
A off WL, sent last update in January (total = 1) and interviewed in November
aspiringphysician999
New Member
Do we think it’s over? Any movement this week?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aspiringphysician999
New Member
Vibes .. same lolI really hope it's not, but I don't have hope
aspiringphysician999
New Member
Ugh it really does feel over 🙁