2025-2026 Icahn (Mt. Sinai)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

They are very generous with aid ngl, almost full tuition covered
Same, but I'm a little confused. Apparently, I qualify for ESI, but the scholarship and required loans don't cover the full COA. So I have optional loans of $20k/yr, which would be more than the $75k total in debt.
 
Same, but I'm a little confused. Apparently, I qualify for ESI, but the scholarship and required loans don't cover the full COA. So I have optional loans of $20k/yr, which would be more than the $75k total in debt.
i got like the exact same fin aid package. maybe we just don’t qualify for the full ESI coverage?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same, but I'm a little confused. Apparently, I qualify for ESI, but the scholarship and required loans don't cover the full COA. So I have optional loans of $20k/yr, which would be more than the $75k total in debt.
yeah, i think it might be a sliding scale amount after a certain range